Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (CDON Exclusive) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: August 8th, 2016
Purchase link: CDON.fi (ships only within Finland)
Price: 24.95 (22.95 EUR)
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray-36581354-frntl (1).jpg

Last edited:
Too soon for this... isn't it?
What is the definition of "too soon" in this context? :LOL:

While I completely agree this feels more than a little early, the retailer has created a product page indicating there will be a steelbook release.

And of course there will be, along with just about every other country on the planet :thumbs:

Best rake them orders in early (albeit this one can't be preordered quite yet)!

WB = mega print run (100k WWA shared)
Matte finish, no embossing
6 re-releases
this will be the Scandinavian release (same for Norway and Sweden)
will only be getting the overpriced Japanese release and Novamedia version (I think)

WB = mega print run (100k WWA shared)
Matte finish, no embossing
6 re-releases
this will be the Scandinavian release (same for Norway and Sweden)
will only be getting the overpriced Japanese release and Novamedia version (I think)
How are you so sure NM will release one?
I would love to see a lenti from NM for this :drool:

@Asopp @Back to the Matrix Are you guys planning to collect every release for this movie? :naughty::woot::cool:

@AlienKing Thanks for tagging!

I consider it as I LOVE Man of Steel and most of the other Snyder movies, but I'll wait and see it first. But it's more than likely that I'll love it. :D
yup-gif.79073
Don´t know yet, but i do LOVE!!! Batman, Man of Steel & ZS movies (excluding owls of ga´crap :yuck:) :happy: :thumbs: :) What i have seen of this movie, it will be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! :hungry: :cool: so likely i will get most of them ;) :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
I imagine the WWA will be this but more narrow somehow with bad cropping to match man of steel WWA ....

image.jpeg

Hope I'm wrong though

I would be happy with either of these minus release dates etc

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Or there's is some other cool poster art like the pic in the OP

Reactions: AlienKing