Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is stupid.

Having the extended cut only in one of their two editions, really? :cautious::cautious::cautious: That makes no sense.

MantaLab was on a good streak but it ended right there and then with that mind-boggling decision.

I hope they reconsider and have the "ultimate edition" cut in the full slip as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vaako and harry
Well this is stupid.

Having the extended cut only in one of their two editions, really? :cautious::cautious::cautious: That makes no sense.

MantaLab was on a good streak but it ended right there and then with that mind-boggling decision.

I hope they reconsider and have the "ultimate edition" cut in the full slip as well.

Agree with you :thumbs:

Reactions: icharlie17 and Bunk
I was thinking between this or HDzeta but the UE only on the lenti already decided for me. I like the fullslio but if it doesn't have the UE I won't even bother.

I hope they listen to us like they have done with the revenant release and change their minds. Otherwise I'm only gonna get the HDzeta WEA

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
Has anyone asked Manta this directly yet do we know?

Yes, I did :thumbs:

Warner doesn't allow a 3-disc steelbook set (2D + 3D + UE) in Hong Kong. So that's the reason why the ultimate cut is only included in one edition. If you take a look at the standalone releases in HK (steelbook, digibook and amaray) - they all have 2D + UE only.

So MantaLab tried to offer for each customer a version. They could offered the full slip with 3D + UE instead of 2D, but maybe it was another specification from Warner....

It's the same in Korea and some of the other Asia countries the steelbooks are 2 versions one been 2D/3D and other 2D/UE

But China itself you can have 2D/3D/UE Steelbook

Last edited:
I like the lenti, looks better than Nova's IMO, but I'm already double-dipping on the HDZ one. I can't bring myself to get this too.