Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember they can make and break films including the career of the cast. So I am sure there is always someone who cares about them. @JCC pretty much nailed it with his post above.

Studio execs could have easily killed the DCEU if they weren't satisfied with the returns from BvS. They control which movies go into development, which ones go into production, which movies are released, and which ones are axed. The indie movie release process is super tough, I remember seeing a video from Dredd producer Adi Shankar on how difficult it was to get the movie made and released and why a sequel is pretty much impossible unless a major studio picks it up.

We have our two global series releases, Deadpool and Batman V Superman ready (All artworks approved) and they will be released before or within September for sure. Release schedule is getting planned and once it's finished, we will release all the information.

I know it's the WWA steel and HDzeta looks to be the edition to own but Manta has done an amazing job so far with their 2 releases that I'm also really looking forward to this launch. Let's see what the global series brings to the table.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Yeah, pass on that WWA steel. It's bad enough to spend the amount on the regular edition, I'm not paying a premium price for it. It's awful.

HD Zeta all the way for this.

Reactions: earthscope
Well, I do. This was a steelbook forum last I checked!

If HD Zeta hadn't announced theirs I probably would have gone for this (or FAC) because I don't own this film at all yet.

But when I know there'll be a superior steelbook, I'll wait for that. Simples!

I'll get every version anyway. :whistle: Got the German 3D Steel to open up. Rest will remain sealed.

<Manta Lab Global #002 "Batman v Superman">

Hello everyone, we are happy to release rendering images of our upcoming Global #002 release "Batman v Superman" Full Slip and Lenticular Slip. We are into production and arranging the schedule for this release at the moment.

Full Slip will be a 2D+3D edition steelbook, Lenticular Slip will be a 2D+UE edition Steelbook and it will come with goodies like booklet and character cards. We hope everyone enjoys our design.

Thank you very much and we will post more information in near future.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Full Slip 2D+3D
FB_IMG_1470972626896.jpg

Lenticular Slip 2D+UE edition
FB_IMG_1470972634737.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the fullslip design, I'm going for that. Already have the UE Italian steel so it'd be nice to have the 2D+3D version this time. :thumbs::D

Damn I love both designs! I know these will be close to $50 each...I like the full slip front and back, but I know Manta will produce a killer lenticular! Tough decisions to make!

Thanks for the tag @harry ! The Fullslip is the mutts nuttts! The Lenti looks good too. Not a fan of this splitting the discs across the editions, that will put me off getting this as I think for a premium price you should have the complete package.
May have to pass on this and wait for FAC, HD Zeta even, let's see if Manta Lab change how they do it first.

Nice artwork choices on both.Glad to see no DC or 3D logos on them.They should have the same discs in each though.