Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt / Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Release date: August 4th, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €29.99
Note: Theatrical version and Director's Cut

BvS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mediamarkt never has WEA, but Lenticular seems possible ;)

So what WEA have they had then to substantiate your statement? (Not that I disbelieve you, but such statements need to be backed up with facts!)

Another that comes in my mindn is their lenticular Wolverine steelbook and Terminator genisys lenticular.. :)

For this release i'm expecting something similar to the last Amazon 3D-steels and their MM/Saturn counterparts - this one will be similar to the Amazon artwork, but without 3D. :)

Other WEA: Mad Max: fury road and San Andreas, (and they are WB, that's important, just like this one) both 2D only (3D was exclusive to azDE)

Am I right in thinking that all the artwork, for all the steelbooks in Europe/US, will be the Superman/batman faces on either side?

Thanks mate- would that be the image where they are facing off against each other?

Are French steelbooks G1 sized still? I used to see quite a few and that put me off even looking at a French Steelbook.