Slipcover Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition) (2D & 3D Blu-ray Slipcovers) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase links:
2D Edition
3D Edition

Prices: $24.99 (2D) - $29.99 (3D)

2D Edition | 3D Edition

bvsult2.jpg BvS 3D - USA.jpg

:batman: :mos:

BvS Banner.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover looks nice, but there's something off about it (besides the fact that Wonder Woman is front and center for a movie called Batman v Superman). It looks like the three of them are posing for a family picture, in front of one of a super boring backdrop. Maybe it's just me...but it does look strange.

Reactions: jeffster15
Ah got it thanks. I preordered on bestbuy and at that time it didn't have detailed descriptions...
Good to know 3D + UE all in one :thumbs:

Careful if you pre-ordered at BB and if they don't have the detail of what it includes they might ship you just the regular without UE.

I pre-ordered on amazon US as it is all in the title so its a sure thing, but hope that amazon.ca will update the description content soon so I can switch my order to Canada.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Careful if you pre-ordered at BB and if they don't have the detail of what it includes they might ship you just the regular without UE.

I pre-ordered on amazon US as it is all in the title so its a sure thing, but hope that amazon.ca will update the description content soon so I can switch my order to Canada.
Will do :thumbs:

3D Lenticular Slipcover which should have great depth between Batman and Superman.
View attachment 244440
YES! Love that art, and it will be the lenticular :woot::woot::woot::D

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007