Slipcover Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition) (2D & 3D Blu-ray Slipcovers) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase links:
2D Edition
3D Edition

Prices: $24.99 (2D) - $29.99 (3D)

2D Edition | 3D Edition

bvsult2.jpg BvS 3D - USA.jpg

:batman: :mos:

BvS Banner.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Extended edition will be my first watch of the movie :oohyeah: Without reading about the movie, I read that the Extended was not just extra footage added just for the sake of it but it contributes to a nicer flow for the movie.

I am sure that fans of the movie are aware of this but if you plan to get a UK edition of the UE, it is shorter than the north american and ROW version.

183 min UE
175 min UE UK

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The Extended edition will be my first watch of the movie :oohyeah: Without reading about the movie, I read that the Extended was not just extra footage added just for the sake of it but it contributes to a nicer flow for the movie.

I am sure that fans of the movie are aware of this but if you plan to get a UK edition of the UE, it is shorter than the north american and ROW version.

183 min UE
175 min UE UK
Let us know what you think of the movie after you watch it :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

Oh wow. I remember when that "sad Batman" picture was first revealed and instantly became a meme. Same people that hated Batfleck then are probably the ones saying that Batfleck is the only good thing about BvS. :LOL::p

It's an excellent example of how everyone effortlessly excoriate everything and express their erroneous evaluations without enquiring into the entire element.
giphy.gif

Oh wow. I remember when that "sad Batman" picture was first revealed and instantly became a meme. Same people that hated Batfleck then are probably the ones saying that Batfleck is the only good thing about BvS. :LOL::p

It's an excellent example of how everyone effortlessly excoriate everything and express their erroneous evaluations without enquiring into the entire element.
giphy.gif

I still hate Bat-ffleck...

I watched the UE tonight and I really enjoyed it ! I though the UE had a nice flow to it. I did not feel like the movie was rushed and it did not feel like I was watching a 3H movie. 2 Thumbs Up :thumbs::thumbs:
Good to know you enjoyed it :thumbs: :woot::woot:
I had the same feeling when I watched it in theaters. It didn't feel like a 2 and a half hr movie :D I wanted MOARRR!!! :oohyeah::oohyeah::giggle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Good to know you enjoyed it :thumbs: :woot::woot:
I had the same feeling when I watched it in theaters. It didn't feel like a 2 and a half hr movie :D I wanted MOARRR!!! :oohyeah::oohyeah::giggle:

by you having seen the theatrical version first, you will be able to see more why the director wanted that 30min of extra content to be added to the movie. I read an article when he talks about it and states that the 30min extra really adds to make a nicer flow and explain some things in the movie. When you watch the UE tell me how you felt about it. For sure I will watch the 3D when I get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing

183 min UE
175 min UE UK

... so HMV steelbook ultimate cut is shorter by 8 minutes. do not believe you. where is the proof ? and funny. no one has questioned this here. tells alot imo about fans of this movie.