Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Release date: August 4, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €39.99

A10OaMVrmbL._SX385_.jpg

91Bi96gOrhL._SX522_.jpg
91v+7i0YPNL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if this will be the unrated version as there is a lot of talk that there will be an extended cut version on blu-ray

U said it will only
Come with ultimate edition but it
Won't just be with that. There will be a normal, unrated and ultimate
Oh okay.
From what I was told, I thought it would only be with UEs. If those "ultimate" editions receive a regular amaray or steelbook release then yes, they will also be rated R. But the "regular" edition of amaray or steelbook will be rated PG.
That's what I understood anyway :)

They stated the UE's come with the R rated cut, so im going on what they said atm. Im sure all bluray copies will have both PG and R rated.

They stated the UE's come with the R rated cut, so im going on what they said atm. Im sure all bluray copies will have both PG and R rated.

Correct, the R rated cut is being released on July 16th in the UK no way will there be a separate 12A/PG-13 release

1 release with both cuts

It's Warner so, no banner.
I prefer to have a French title rather than no title.
I stopped to buy a Steelbook for the original title and the French blu-ray to put in it.
Buy the Canadian edition.... we get English titles AND French audio on the discs :p

i think thats way to high, but if you think about it, why shouldnt they, since some 3D Steelbooks they sold in past, went for 40-50 bucks on Ebay