Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Release date: August 4, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €39.99

A10OaMVrmbL._SX385_.jpg

91Bi96gOrhL._SX522_.jpg
91v+7i0YPNL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just a mock up image not the actual steelbook
Even scanavo when showing inside artwork on their website often don't show correct disc details as to how many discs

It's 3 Discs
3D Disc Theatrical Cut 3D 151 Mins
2D Disc Theatrical Cut 151 Mins +extras
2D Disc Ultimate Cut 182 Mins
I`ve ordered the french one, any word on the content? It`s cheaper then amazon.de though

France steelbook same content but has extra disc a Dvd of the Theatrical Cut
The German steel should be no different, I assume. As they also list 3 discs (Ultimate Cut and Theatrical Cut are on the same 2D disc), I expect it to feature the DVD of the theatrical cut as well. :thumbs:

The German steel should be no different, I assume. As they also list 3 discs (Ultimate Cut and Theatrical Cut are on the same 2D disc), I expect it to feature the DVD of the theatrical cut as well. :thumbs:
The 3D UK has the ultimate cut on separate disc if correct by HMV website so it should be the same
3D Blu ray releases in UK and USA list as 3 Discs

3D Blu Ray release UK and USA is listed at the moment as 3 Discs
3D Disc
2D Disc Theatrical Cut
2D Disc Ultimate Cut

France has to be 4 Discs if it includes 3D and 2D Theatrical and 2D Ultimate Cut and Dvd Theatrical Cut

The extra disc in France 3D release is the Dvd Theatrical Cut

The USA 2D only release also has has 3 Discs
2D Disc Theatrical Cut
2D Disc Ultimate Cut
Dvd Disc Theatrical Cut

UK 2D only release has 2 Discs
2D Theatrical Cut
2D Ultimate Cut

UK Dvd is only available on its own does not come with the Blu ray releases

Note it's possible
If all the 3D Blu-ray releases have Ultimate Cut and Theatrical Cut on the same 2D disc then the third disc would have to be extras disc to be correct if listing of 3 Discs are correct on USA/UK websites

Last edited:
Actually it's quite the opposite: GER DolbyAtmos track with DDTrueHD7.1 core and ENG DolbyAtmos track with DD+7.1 core

Last edited:
Reactions: monterock
check here
Code:
http://blu-ray-rezensionen.net/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-4k-uhd/
It's the same as for the latest WB 3D german movies (Mad Max: fury road, San Andreas, Pan and In the heart of the sea: german track got DolbyAtmos-DDTrueHD7.1 on both 2D and 3D discs, english track DolbyAtmos (DDTrueHD, usually on 2D discs, or DD+, usually on 3D discs)

Last edited:
Reactions: monterock