paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 3, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop - Zavvi
Price: £17.99 (Amazon - WB Shop) - £18.99 (Zavvi)

819iztoScVL._SX342_.jpg

81PqNxHSYHL._SL1500_.jpg 81Jo60zjMiL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I thought for sure it was Conroy doing the voice of Batman in this... but looking at imdb, its actually Troy Baker. Crazy.
Hope we get this over here too.

Seriously wtf is going on where did this come from wholly crap! (I'm talking about the steelbook by the way, not the movie itself, I just heard about that a few days ago). Anyway I need this, good thing I checked out Hi Def today.... wait it's out of stock at both? :( waaaaaa

Seriously wtf is going on where did this come from wholly crap! (I'm talking about the steelbook by the way, not the movie itself, I just heard about that a few days ago). Anyway I need this, good thing I checked out Hi Def today.... wait it's out of stock at both? :( waaaaaa
I ordered from Amazon France. It comes out after the USA release date so in case no one in USA gets it after all then I can keep the order otherwise cancel otherwise.

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07PPQ7WQS/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

Just be careful if you order from the WB Store. I recently ordered the Batman Animated series on blu ray with their 10% code. It arrived today and the box has been damaged - crease marks on bottom. I checked the returns policy and they only accept returns and refunds if it is still sealed. Luckily I haven't unsealed mine yet.

Just be careful if you order from the WB Store. I recently ordered the Batman Animated series on blu ray with their 10% code. It arrived today and the box has been damaged - crease marks on bottom. I checked the returns policy and they only accept returns and refunds if it is still sealed. Luckily I haven't unsealed mine yet.
Common policy to only accept returns if still sealed though.