Battlestar Galactica - Full Box Set (Blu-ray) [France]

Jul 1, 2011
Amazon.fr - Coffret intégrale Battlestar Galactica [Blu-ray] - : DVD & Blu-ray

I saw this on Amazon.fr does anyone know anything about it.
I may not have put the link in correctly, if a mod could check please
Thanks

81LNlof0DFL._SL1500_.jpg
71LQwrh3z4L._SL1134_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
Does this contain the 1980s series? Yes I know it was crap, but it would be nice for this set to be complete. I'm between this set or the recently released US ultimate set.

Last edited:
Man this sux, I already have the first edition of the limited edition complete series but this one look way nicer. I really like the contour of the box and the price is way better than the $300 that I paid for the first edition. :OMG:

I've got it on pre-order and I'm in Ireland so when it arrives on my table, I'll post up details (PAL pitfalls, extras, package shots, aspect ratio of the original series) if you're interested. Chances are it will arrive faster for me than anyone in the states will get it, so. I've a US Samsung blu ray player so I can check for any region code anomalies as well.

Amazon.fr have updated the picture of this on their website. Sorry, I don't know how to put the link here perhaps a moderator could help.
Amazon.co.uk are releasing the original 29 disc set that came out last year but at £130.00 this version is much better value

Boxset is on its way to me. Should be around the 14th of October so I'll keep an eye on it and let everyone know. Hey, if someone else gets it faster, chime in!

OK, first things first: Galactica's set labels the whole set as 1.78:1. This is incorrect. The 2000's series is in the correct aspect. But......the original series and Galactica 1980 is in it's original 4:3 TV aspect!

The set looks lovely and it is really sturdy. But, I don't know where the hell I'm going to fit the set on a shelf since it's a beast of a set. All the menus on the original sets give you the option of an English menu. Audio is DTS HD 2.0. English subtitles are included. Menus are 16:9 but all original series episodes play in native 4:3.

For obvious reasons I've not looked at the 2000's series sets but I can confirm that the set includes a UV code leaflet. Don't know whether I can redeem the code but I'll try.

Screenshots (Original series, episode 3):
_MG_1801_zps00werewp.jpg

Galactica 1980 (Episode 1):
_MG_1803_zpspwmqkabw.jpg

Galactica 1980 menu:
_MG_1802_zpssycebsyi.jpg

Boxset shots and disc packaging:
_MG_1792_zpsxddmewkh.jpg
_MG_1794_zpszpetbux2.jpg

_MG_1795_zps2renjc6w.jpg

2000's series packaging:
_MG_1796_zpse1m4tcqs.jpg

_MG_1799_zpss7jpumvb.jpg

Razor, The Plan, Blood and Chrome, the original theatrical film, Caprica, Galactica, Galactica 1980:
_MG_1797_zpshdfjxys6.jpg

_MG_1798_zpsgz3po5xf.jpg

Pheww, I'm a bit pooped after all that. I've the whole weekend to check this stuff. I promise I'll do the region code stuff on my US player as soon as I can.

Wow thanks for the pics @eeeper this set is waaaay nicer than my first edition set. :thumbs:
Not a bother, Acid. I've been holding off getting Galactica over the years on blu ray with the exception of a S1 HD DVD set of the remake so this was a no brainer. The only thing that I was worried about the aspect on the original series. With that cleared up, happy days are here again!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
bit peeved royal mail didn't even attempt to deliver this no card through the door only dispatched 3 or 4 days ago and returned to amazon....not a happy bunny

bit peeved royal mail didn't even attempt to deliver this no card through the door only dispatched 3 or 4 days ago and returned to amazon....not a happy bunny

Are you sure it was Royal Mail, they usually put a card through and keep items for 18 days before sending back