Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel sorry for Headhunter :( my one-click arrived damage aswell, not as bad as he's but still annoying just waiting for @cooey to get back to me on what to do next. But I also think they need to sort out the packaging, mine was put in a few layers of bubble wrap but it seemed very loose in the big box they put them in probably hench why mine was damage.

Not ignoring you mate. Replacements will be requested with Blufans (will be sending them a list next week)

Mine was the same, did you see my photos? Just double layering of bubble wrap but it looks like someone trod on it still. It wasn't 100% mint, a few marks scuffs, little tear etc but no significant damage fortunately.

My separate DL the slip and steel came curved. You sent an email to cooey explaining the damage and photos? cooey will sort out the returns in one batch when everyone confirms.

I did see yours aswell mate :( shocking to be honest, hopefully they can sort out before they send out Thor, kinder getting nervous about that :ohno:

Not ignoring you mate. Replacements will be requested with Blufans (will be sending them a list next week)

Thanks mate, I know you weren't that's why i didn't push you or anything know your busy aswell with everything on here and outside at work etc, thanks for letting me know anyway ::thumbs: hopefully can get to the bottom of this for everyone's sake.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
We spend a lot of money on these premiums and are all returning customers. Blufans really need to investigate exactly what goes on in Shanghai's postal service. I appreciate it is out of Blufan's hands when its with the courier, but these repeated damages they cannot simply ignore now. They have been made aware and should do something about this. Parcels that are trod on and kicked about is a collector's nightmare! Even if it looks mint, you know it's been footied around on the football pitch somewhere.

The question is why do parcels from Zeta in Beijing their boxes are delivered mint most of the times but from Shanghai it's the opposite?? :confused:

This bad boy will be here soon. Regretting I didn't go for the full slip. But then again, there will be opportunities to get it down the line. Lenti's will do for now

Really shocked with all the pictures of damaged packages :(......i hope you all get replacements. My OC ist still on the way (but i am not very confident for the condition of my package :ohno::dunno:)

Got my DL today. Box was damaged on the bottom, not as bad as some others though. Movie appears to be unharmed. I also received a package from HDzeta. I included a picture of that box. It was intact. Though they're only putting that bubble padding on the top, nothing on the bottom. If it does take a hit there, it could get damaged. They should pad both sides.
Movies (1).JPG
Movies (3).JPG

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Magoosh and DMD4k
Got my DL today. Box was damaged on the bottom, not as bad as some others though. Movie appears to be unharmed. I also received a package from HDzeta. I included a picture of that box. It was intact. Though they're only putting that bubble padding on the top, nothing on the bottom. If it does take a hit there, it could get damaged. They should pad both sides.
View attachment 372010 View attachment 372011

That is how HDZeta packages their editions for a long time now.

I think @Flloydo pretty much covered most of these shots already, but I'd already snapped a few pics of my full slip this weekend, so I figured I might as well post 'em.
11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg
Such a gorgeous slip. Makes me wish the Thor Ragnarok fill slip had gotten approved. :sleep:

The steel is also no slouch, but mine does look a bit like it was packed in gravel before getting sealed. :ohno: Not sure if I'll seek a replacement; it's still more beauty than beast. :whistle:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg