Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only ones who's GB package hasn't even left China? It's been stuck at Origin Post Preparing Shipment since April 17th. I see everyone is getting theirs and mine hasn't even left.

This is for one single lenti.

I'm having some really awful luck with shipping with my last two GB's :banghead:

Got my DL today. Box was damaged on the bottom, not as bad as some others though. Movie appears to be unharmed. I also received a package from HDzeta. I included a picture of that box. It was intact. Though they're only putting that bubble padding on the top, nothing on the bottom. If it does take a hit there, it could get damaged. They should pad both sides.
View attachment 372010 View attachment 372011

Glad your movie at least didnt take a hit and that it finally came. Did your USPS tracking ever update or did it just randomly show up?

Amazing Fullslip, best of Blufans ive seen so far :thumbs:

Impressive how much they have improved in that way (Steelbooks already the best in my opinion).. Cant wait for the next MCU titles, hopefully with a Fullslip again and the same effort like this one :)

Glad your movie at least didnt take a hit and that it finally came. Did your USPS tracking ever update or did it just randomly show up?

Yes it did update a couple days before delivery. As I recall the last time I got a package from Blufans it updated the same day I got the delivery! Don't lose heart, I think you're probably still ok. I bet you'll see it in the next few days. Maybe you'll be rewarded for the delay by getting an undamaged box. I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

Reactions: Magoosh
Box was completely mangled :pain: USPS had a sticker that it was received in that condition. What is going on with China post???? The steelbook however survived this ordeal. Glad the foam material they use held up.

I'm very happy to report my copy arrived in mint condition except for a tear in the wrap, not a big deal for me since I will unwrap it sooner or later. I was a little wary seeing how a few of you have received badly damaged boxes, with different degrees of damage to the actual editions but even though my box arrived with a noticeable dent right along the centre of the box and even a small hole it didn't affect the double lenti contained inside.
Most importantly, that front lenti is amazing :drool:

Big shout out and thanks to @cooey for a smooth GB (my 1st with the ninjas :thumbs:) you sir are a real gentleman and appreciate your dedication that you put in to make this all possible. Mine rolled up a o k :giggle: and totally get in Blufans we trust as they really hit it out of the park with this release! So much beauty ;) in this release, the attention to detail, rich contrast, depth and transition of the Lentis wow :drool: and that steel damn it’s fine luv luv the gloss which oozes with class! Definitely got a crave for more Blufan releases may hunt down some of their back catalogues while I wait for Black Panther :D

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Big shout out and thanks to @cooey for a smooth GB (my 1st with the ninjas :thumbs:) you sir are a real gentleman and appreciate your dedication that you put in to make this all possible. Mine rolled up a o k :giggle: and totally get in Blufans we trust as they really hit it out of the park with this release! So much beauty ;) in this release, the attention to detail, rich contrast, depth and transition of the Lentis wow :drool: and that steel damn it’s fine luv luv the gloss which oozes with class! Definitely got a crave for more Blufan releases may hunt down some of their back catalogues while I wait for Black Panther :D

Hope it's the first of many :D ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Hope it's the first of many :D ;)

For sure man :cool: Already have another GB under my belt and looking to secure another Sat Night :smug: in saying that missed out on The Shape Of Water FAC :sleep: so gotta iron out all those kinks before the Blufans Black Panther GB lands upon us! I can see plenty of Premium Steelbook releases landing in my hands 2018 and beyond. You guys have a cracking site and proud to be a part of it even if I’m late to the game. Anywho peace Ninjas.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
So my replacement package arrived from Blufans and it's exactly the same scenario as the first package.

Same beat up package.
The steelbook and slip were not sealed. No goodies inside as it was a replacement.
Still the same curved steelbook.
Same bent slip.

Now two curved steels and now you can see the gap. Looks worse in person.

I have contacted @cooey who is sorting this out the best he can which I am grateful

Something needs to be done about this shipping. It's appalling. Can you imagine if we get the same treatment for the rest of their releases?

IMG_9900.jpg

IMG_9912.jpg

IMG_9905.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

IMG_9910.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
Not good. Will they send you a third?
Just a suggestion, I'd place each of the steelbooks against something that is clearly flat so you can show off exactly how deformed they are. And hopefully you won't get a shaded area between both objects so it's even clearer.

Not good. Will they send you a third?
Just a suggestion, I'd place each of the steelbooks against something that is clearly flat so you can show off exactly how deformed they are. And hopefully you won't get a shaded area between both objects so it's even clearer.

photos dont actually pick up the defect very well lying it on a flat surface. If you have it in your hands you know it just doesnt feel right. It's easier to see in person. It's now I got two curved steels you can see the gap by placing them together as they are both curved.

cooey is on the case what to do but the DL is now sold out I have been informed so it's a question of what Blufans can offer.

This is to make everyone aware of the poor shipping. It needs to be sorted.