Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat 10/24 6pm UK time)
Price: £15.99

11182337-1234334249054724.jpg

11182337-9024334249068821.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i think this will be a zavvi exclusive, also think we are going to get Basil the Great Mouse Detective before xmas

I expected it but was still hopeful why did they bother and from £12 to I bet £19.99 :(

Looks like this has been pulled from Amazon now!
I'm not surprised
All the steelbook pre order listings with BD in the listings have been removed from the amazon website
All of these listing with BD in the listing have been a Zavvi exclusives releases in the past

I expect to see Zavvi announce this steelbook soon if this is as we suspect is a Zavvi exclusive

Amazon should ban the persons who submit these pre order listings of another retailers exclusive its not fair on customers as their orders get cancelled
Its only ok to submit a listing of another retailers exclusive after release date

If this as expected a Zavvi exclusive you can expect an email at some stage from amazon that your order has been cancelled

Sometimes these listings get added individually, and sometimes batch uploaded via distributor and studio feeds via huge data files. The data is only as reliable as the input and records and info from those parties. With millions of items at these large retailers, errors are inevitable. This kind of stuff will continue to occur. Hopefully clarity comes soon for those wishing to add this to their collections.

Thought this would happen anyway although I ordered just in case lol.

Another release that has disappeared from Amazon's site, but my order has not been cancelled. The frustrating thing is that this will reappear on Zavvi for a much higher price than it was on Amazon! The price that the retailer pays for it being an exclusive is passed on to the customer, so we are essentially paying extra for Zavvi to secure it as an exclusive after we have all ordered via Amazon. It's not right!

Reactions: Flloydo
from another forum i seen this steelbook being advertised as a zavvi release how true that is i don't know but i do no that if you click the amazon link it come's up with this message
kailey-kitty._V192197191_.gif
Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

orange-arrow._V192197281_.gif
Go to Amazon.co.uk's Home Page

When Zavvi announce it won't be a surprise
These type of listings happen all the time on amazon just this time it happened before Zavvi announced the release

the listing is gone but my order still seems to be there, had no cancellation email?

the listing is gone but my order still seems to be there, had no cancellation email?
Amazon can sometimes can be quick to send the cancelled email or not until just before release date you get the email that your order has been cancelled
There was one Zavvi exclusive release before by an error they managed to get stock but that happened once only as far as I know and that was not a Disney release and only got small amount of stock

I'm surprised Zavvi not announced this Disney Steelbook it by now it's not a secret anymore that is of course it is a steelbook
I'm also curious when will they announce the Thor 2 Lenticular Steelbook and what Zbox that going to be tied to or will they not tie it to a zbox like most want

As expected zavvi exclusive I don't know why Amazon put them up?

The thing is my order on Amazon is still there?

Should I cancel or? It was only £12.54? :(