Beetlejuice (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: SteelBook with Slipcase - SteelBook Only (Pre-order Thursday July 16 at 3 PM for Red Carpet subscribers, 6 PM general sale for separate steelbook, UK time)
Price:
£28.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £24.99 (Steelbook only Edition)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet subscribers

Ec4DAegWoAEMVUD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to sign up for Red Carpet and got a message saying they can't deliver to the address on file. I'm in the USA. Just found out from Zavvi that Red Carpet memberships are only for UK customers, not offered to US customers. But they have no problems trying to sell US customers everything else they sell. So now it's off to eBay to find Beetlejuice and Goonies when they're released.

Last edited:
But pricey but looks good

This was available on Amazon too:

Beetlejuice Exclusive Giftset (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital) Amazon.com: Beetlejuice Exclusive Giftset (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital): Michael Keaton, Alec Baldwin, Geena Davis, Jeffrey Jones, Winona Ryder, Sylvia Sidney, Robert Goulet, Dick Cavett, Glenn Shadix, Annie McEnroe, Tim Burton, Richard Hashimoto, Michael Bender, Michael McDowell, Warren Skaaren, Larry Wilson: Movies & TV

Much better all round in my opinion. Not everything has to be a Steelbook.

Reactions: hetdelonge
artwork is... bright? o_O actually don't wildly dislike it, but i feel like we just had another Beetlejuice steelbook. this is three Beetlejuice steels, now, right?

come on studios, let's have some variety! where are my Falling Down, Event Horizon and Jacob's Ladder steelbooks? :watch: :(

also, i am guessing the ratings logos are printed on the slip (n), as there's no j-card. still, at least they finally realised your slip doesn't have to be the same image as the steel.

artwork is... bright? o_O actually don't wildly dislike it, but i feel like we just had another Beetlejuice steelbook. this is three Beetlejuice steels, now, right?

come on studios, let's have some variety! where are my Falling Down, Event Horizon and Jacob's Ladder steelbooks? :watch: :(

also, i am guessing the ratings logos are printed on the slip (n), as there's no j-card. still, at least they finally realised your slip doesn't have to be the same image as the steel.
Sometimes HDN needs a Thumbs Up multiplier as as your recommendations would end up being at the top of my list too. Just crying out for a release :thumbs:

Unsure if the logo's are part of the packaging, as front on pictures don't have them, so it's probably wait and see. It would be stupid to put them onto the slips, but we are talking steelbooks after all...

I think the artwork for both the slip and the Steel, are more suited to the television cartoon ( especially with that Looney Toons closing ed art style) than the film, which despite the humour, was actually quite morbid.
Regardless, I'm always curious to see new artwork for a change so I'll try to snag one. :)

Reactions: Robles

Falling Down should have one yes.
Event Horizon has German steel
Jacob's Ladder original should have one yes. Not the remake.

Ordered for now. Like the slip and not blown away by the HMV, will see what comes out the woodwork.

Reactions: virkia
Sometimes HDN needs a Thumbs Up multiplier as as your recommendations would end up being at the top of my list too. Just crying out for a release :thumbs:

Unsure if the logo's are part of the packaging, as front on pictures don't have them, so it's probably wait and see. It would be stupid to put them onto the slips, but we are talking steelbooks after all...
Slipcase edition will have BBFC age rating logo printed unless a removable jcard is used with the slip

Steelbook edition on it's own will have a jcard and usual Warner removable BBFC logo stickers on the steelbook itself

Thought it was cool to see them finally doing exclusives for folks (such as myself) who wasted money on an RC membership, but in typical Zavvi fashion they're still screwing us over by charging extra for a poxy slip. :rolleyes: