Beetlejuice (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: SteelBook with Slipcase - SteelBook Only (Pre-order Thursday July 16 at 3 PM for Red Carpet subscribers, 6 PM general sale for separate steelbook, UK time)
Price:
£28.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £24.99 (Steelbook only Edition)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet subscribers

Ec4DAegWoAEMVUD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly a big step up from the second edition but an even bigger step down from the glossy embossed first edition which - despite its main and only issue of thinly applied paint that let it down more than it deserved - is a cracker:-

1595010906154.png 1595011461029.png
1595010887207.png
1595011143552.png1595011201241.png

Ooo I really like it. Might as well pre order it seeing as I hardly get SteelBooks anymore, just for classic movies I love.
If they start doing the Disney collection again I’d be all over them.

Does this mean we could possibly see a premium release of this? My absolute dream

Of course and it’s already in the pipelines thanks to the boys over at HDZeta, sure it will have this steelbook in it but finally Beetlejuice will finally get the premium treatment it rightfully deserves. Me personally will just be swapping in the superior OG steelbook from way back to make it the ultimate edition, happy days

Goonies - childhood memories for most.
Beetlejuice - not as much.

However, I'm not a fan of Goonies because I wasn't a child at the time. Beetlejuice was awesome.

Yea, makes sense I suppose. I love both movies personally but disappointed in the goonies artwork. I suppose the goonies is a family movie and beetlejuice isn't hence the difference in popularity.

Reactions: Stygian
Just noticing that the Red Carpet Exclusive Slipcase edition is still available for RC members.

Of course the SteelBook by itself available to everybody sold out long ago.

Just noticing that the Red Carpet Exclusive Slipcase edition is still available for RC members.

Of course the SteelBook by itself available to everybody sold out long ago.

Thats a good thing maybe they offer it to all next time with a choice of slip or no slip. Obviously there are not enough members or members did not want to pay the extra.
It be better to offer a member the slip at no charge and non members who can't join pay it.
As least members feel there getting something back to charge extra is just a money grab. But hey its zavvi after all.

Does this mean we could possibly see a premium release of this? My absolute dream
This, Goonies, Requiem for a Dream,Titanic and a Gremlins double pack (both movies) are the few fave movies of mine I would LOVE and still hold out hope of the movie getting the premium treatment one day.
There are a few Don Bluth movies I grew up on and wouldn’t mind seeing on steel but that’s less likely than the prior mentioned.

Of course and it’s already in the pipelines thanks to the boys over at HDZeta, sure it will have this steelbook in it but finally Beetlejuice will finally get the premium treatment it rightfully deserves. Me personally will just be swapping in the superior OG steelbook from way back to make it the ultimate edition, happy days
Seriously? WEA?

Is there a thread yet (not been around here for ages and currently gandering through the forums, but didn’t notice one)