{{BIG}} Steelbook Weekend-starts Friday 12/13/2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
970x90-Z-Wk50-am-thebigSteelbookWeekend.jpg

Last edited:
Come on Zaavi, give us a working multibuy discount code and I'll order a few I promise :) Just need an extra incentive ;) (bigspender doesnt seem to work anymore)

Buyer beware Zavvi do not let you cancel anything nowadays I bought a game the other week then 1 hour later wanted to cancel as I noticed they added shipping but I wanted free shipping they refused to let me do this. Do not think they let you cancel anything anymore you need to receive the item & send it back or reject delivery if you can otherwise you have to pay for it!

picked up Twelve Monkeys & Point Break. Been waiting a while to add these. Was very tempted by Captain America, but was able to hold off. In this case my signed amaray will suffice.

Well, these last couple of days have been expensive :ohno:.

— I held off these 4 steelbooks waiting for a price drop, which has arrived, ergo :

AH1xKE.png

— I reordered those 3 Disney Classics using ZJAN5 :

fc47nN.png

— And I couldn't pass on this Disney Classic either :

wgGsLM.png

Thanks DB for keeping us posted and giving us inside hints about what Zavvi's going to do next, it's much appreciated ! :thumbs:

Looking forward to The Boy With Striped Pyjamas, There Will Be Blood and Cars to go live. :scat:

Reactions: stephen3001
A very enjoyable day. :thumbs:

Saved myself £7 or so, by re-ordering my Disney pre-orders and managed to get an order in for a £2.99 Reservoir Dogs steel :naughty:.

Now we just need another discount code, over the weekend, which is valid against Alice, 101 and Fantasia. :p

As Bunk said, appreciate all the updates db.

Reactions: chunk
So... is there any discount code I can use to order 3 steels? Been trying couple of them but they don't work. :(

Edit: Never mind, found a 10% off code in my mail. Looks like Zavvi missed me lol. :hilarious:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am glad you've enjoyed the event so far. As soon as we know more about tomorow, we'll post. Some of the cheapest Steels are getting very low in qty, so if there is something you want you may wish to purchase it. I honestly don't know what titles will be reduced further if at all, so as always good luck in deciding which ones to pick up. I decided to pick up 'The Town' and 'Alice in Wonderland' and I also have Peter Pan, 101 Dalmations and a few others coming (Conjuring, etc).

There will be some going live tomorrow, including Aliens. We'll keep you posted!

This has just reaffirmed that in future I should bide my time and not preorder anymore. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth for zavvi's loyal customers. Pretty sickening really.

Looking forward to those two as well as Aliens :scat:

Zavvi, in my opinion's choosing some awesome movies to release :cool:

While I think The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is great, I think Zavvi should release a remastered version of The Pianist. That would be an awesome movie to release. :scat:

Well, these last couple of days have been expensive :ohno:.

— I held off these 4 steelbooks waiting for a price drop, which has arrived, ergo :

AH1xKE.png

— I reordered those 3 Disney Classics using ZJAN5 :

fc47nN.png

— And I couldn't pass on this Disney Classic either :

wgGsLM.png

Thanks DB for keeping us posted and giving us inside hints about what Zavvi's going to do next, it's much appreciated ! :thumbs:

Looking forward to The Boy With Striped Pyjamas, There Will Be Blood and Cars to go live. :scat:

dont work zjan5

Status
Not open for further replies.