Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree and please please don't be a zavvi sb otherwise i'm out.
No more zavvi steels for me.

Not everyone has a problem with Zavvi so I would prefer it to be a Zavvi exclusive as it would almost certainly be £14.99, whereas if it was a general release it would probably cost more direct from Arrow or through Amazon.

whoohoo and there releasing the people under the stairs wish it was a steelbook as well tho but still i might break my no amaray rule for it

Not everyone has a problem with Zavvi so I would prefer it to be a Zavvi exclusive as it would almost certainly be £14.99, whereas if it was a general release it would probably cost more direct from Arrow or through Amazon.
worth it to get from amazon better cs and less hassle for cash back or replacement it's an instant fix plus less damaged items from amazon in general.

4 of 6 of my last zavvi steels were damaged and that's the least of my problems with them why people still shop there is beyond me. look at the facts look at the retailer thread it speaks volumes more posts and views than any other retailer lol and zavvi has not even being doing steelbooks that long.

I'm not going to be another to get into it with you I don't care you have your opinion and experiences I have mine and soon the way zavvi are going more and more people will feel the same. As it is so many stay clear of them now, I can't wait to see hmv back up online.

So no i'll take it from anywhere but zavvi who imo are without a doubt the worst retailer I've dealt with in my life (and there's been a few).

I love this film it's in my all time top 5 and i recently posted about making this a steelbook so i'm glad it's happening I hope justice is done there is such cool artwork that can be used and so many iconic moments.
The inside should have the 3 gods in the ally were you first see them appear with all the lightning effects going on imo it would be awesome but like I say there's loads to choose from.