Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
A new transfer is needed for Escape From NY...I never upgraded my nice R1 dvd special edition which is a nice one by the way

Wonder what price this will be though? Blow Out is £20 +, hopefully this will be £15 then I'll buy, gotta get rid of the US amaray too!

Big fan of this film...been a while since I watched it,but it has some great lines in it.so tonight gonna watch me Region 1 DVD...."Like I told my last wife,I says "Honey,I never drive faster than I can see" Besides that,its all in the reflexes":D

"Son-of-a-***** must pay"

Best line in the film.

I've been saving my Steelbook purchases lately for those films that are special to me, and this is one of them. Can't happen soon enough.

That'll look great in gloss
ye for sure.
I think it needs more art and a little less black up around the top also there could be some smoke detail that we can't quite see in the pic maybe some grey shading smoke/mist effect around the head of lo pan.
I can just see some outlines there. still sweet cover actually.
Embossed title?? lol now the back and inside.

Yep and I hope they don't start now. Arrows Steelbooks are always great, their artwork alone is enough to make them look good.

I agree. If every studio used Arrow as a model on how to release Steelbooks, I think collectors would be a lot happier.