Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived yesterday. Wow. What a gorgeous steelbook this is. It really excels in its delicious burgundy goodness! Good old arrow films and their high quality steels :)

giphy.gif

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Of course now I'm starting to think about 'The Burbs' too...

Reactions: PoisonClan
Mine arrived yesterday. Wow. What a gorgeous steelbook this is. It really excels in its delicious burgundy goodness! Good old arrow films and their high quality steels :)

giphy.gif

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Of course now I'm starting to think about 'The Burbs' too...

Get it,you know it makes sense.

^^^

May be true - it seems alot may have been sold when they did their last sale.

Anyone thinking about getting the steelbook should do so, I can't praise this release enough.

just a heads up on this one:

seems to bee indeed oop like @Megatron1986 stated half a year ago. it disappeared from the arrow video store, and amazon.co.uk only has 2 new copies available from 3rd party sellers. the only store that still has it for 16.99 is zavvi. so i recommend grabbing one before it's getting expensive.

Great film one of my favourites starring Kurt russell great looking steelbook well worth to have...

Is it now OOP forever or is there any chances to steelbook on amazon/Zavvi?

It is OOP in that whatever is out with retailers is all that remains, unless Zavvi or arrow are holding back some copies for sale in conventions etc.

I also kept putting the purchase off and ready to pay double what it was on zavvi last month. Stupid, eh :)?