Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
we should all know by now that sold out means nothing. there are so many films that have been sold out for months on end only to come back and seemingly be available in abundance.

Reactions: Ronnie3067
we should all know by now that sold out means nothing. there are so many films that have been sold out for months on end only to come back and seemingly be available in abundance.

this one is different. when arrowfilms announced over half a year ago, that stock on this steelbook was low, they were not lying. cheapst on amazon is 42.99GBP from 3rd party, OOS at zavvi, disappeared from arrow store, nowhere else available. this IS sold out, like "zombie flesh eaters", and will raise in value.
when arrow states something is OOP and low on stock or sold out, they were always right. look at the "camera obscura" box set, and it's price/value now, for an example. :)

Reactions: Skog
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Its not available
Awaiting Stock means Sold Out with HMV
It will remain like that until they remove the listing
Its highly unlikely they will get any stock and 100% wont be getting any from Arrow Video as they no longer have any stock to supply
Possibly a reprint? I don't remember this being on the site the last time I looked.

It's listed under the Steelbook section.

Possibly a reprint? I don't remember this being on the site the last time I looked.

It's listed under the Steelbook section.
100% NO REPRINT
Arrow Video have said its OOP
Out of Print no longer available
The only way you can get this is if some retailer has existing stock that's not already been sold or second hand copies

Arrow Video don't have any stock at all to supply a retailer with new stock

HMV Steelbook section has listings that never came back in stock and have been listed as awaiting stock its just them not removing the listing
Its possible some second hand copies might be sold to HMV or Xtra-Vision in a store and these from time to time are made available online

Last edited:
The fun thing is it still shows up on Arrow's direct store but you try and interact with it in any way and it says does not exist. I see it goes for close to £50 on ebay. Narrowly missed out to a last second snipe at £27 the other day though

One of my favorite steelbooks in my collection is Big Trouble In Little China. I only wish there were steelbooks for all John Carpenter films. I just adore John Carpenter, always have since childhood, his movies, music and all. The man is legend and without a doubt I have watched his movies more often than anything else in my whole life. It was a dream come true to see finally the master himself a week ago and experience live these great themes from his movies. One of the best days of my life!

Two of my personal favorites were Christine and In The Mouth of Madness

Picture from club Circus in Helsinki

@denizen

One of my favorite steelbooks in my collection is Big Trouble In Little China. I only wish there were steelbooks for all John Carpenter films. I just adore John Carpenter, always have since childhood, his movies, music and all. The man is legend and without a doubt I have watched his movies more often than anything else in my whole life. It was a dream come true to see finally the master himself a week ago and experience live these great themes from his movies. One of the best days of my life!

@denizen

Same here. Big JC fan!

I'd love to see steelbooks for The Fog, Christine and Starman......

Such a beautiful Steel :drool::drool:

This is my #1 ISO but only because I'm not willing to spend the prices people asked for it on the bay.
I still hope for a good deal at some point :squint:

@denizen

Also one of my favourites too and definately my favourite arrow steel

Great image and colours

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
the full temporary artwork should be on the back, not just 1% of it. arrow didnt use the full potential here :(
it's a nice steelbook, but far away from being perfect!
after I saw that it's OOP on zavvi I bought a copy on ebay for $50

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012