Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2018
Purchase link: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $23.97 (Shout) - $29.97 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 10,000 copies

BnTBJ.SB.PS.72dpi.png

Last edited:
Yes! I can’t believe they actually did it! Here’s hoping there’s a matching one for the 3rd one, if it ever gets made!

Reactions: goufcustom
Pre Order Live
$29.97

Note price will likely not drop until after release date due to shout factory putting an embargo on other retailers selling their release until after release date
Amazon is excluded from this embargo but they likely won't price match until the other retailers are selling and drop price

Pre Order Live
$29.97

Note price will likely not drop until after release date due to shout factory putting an embargo on other retailers selling their release until after release date
Amazon is excluded from this embargo but they likely won't price match until the other retailers are selling and drop price
Do we expect a price drop?

You might be waiting until 3 weeks or later after release date for price drop on amazon

There is a reason why shout factory and scream factory releases prices recently not dropping on amazon at the moment until after release date

See info in this thread
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/scream-factory-general-discussion-thread.78881/

So Shout Factory has exclusive release on it except for Amazon, for the first three weeks? At which point other retailers can list it and we might get a better price?

So Shout Factory has exclusive release on it except for Amazon, for the first three weeks? At which point other retailers can list it and we might get a better price?
Amazon are excluded from the embargo

Shout Factory releases will be available to pre order from Shout Factory website and Amazon USA/Canada websites

The other USA retailers have to wait until 3 weeks after release date to list shout/scream factory releases for sale

Amazon don't price match shout factory they price match Best Buy/Walmart/Target etc
So amazon very likely won't drop the price until Best Buy/Walmart etc drop price

It's a crazy decision shout have made they want more orders direct done using their shout factory website because the other retailers have been selling pre order releases lot cheaper.

IMO Shout are not doing themselves any favours as they are risking ending up with some of their releases selling less units overall.

USA/Canada retailers pay shout the dealer price for their releases anyway and some smaller retailers end up paying RRP so shout get paid either way.

Pre ordering a release leads to less likely canceling an order but if you can only purchase 3 weeks after release date the impulse to purchase might have reduced by then.

Shout Factory website don't ship outside USA/Canada so they need the other USA/Canada retailers who ship worldwide and local high street based USA/Canada retailer stores to sell their releases to a wider base of customers.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Shout Factory
$23.97

https://www.shoutfactory.com/produc...ney-limited-edition-steelbook?product_id=6907

BnTBJ.SB.PS.72dpi.png

Bonus Features
  • Audio Commentary With Actor Alex Winter And Producer Scott Kroopf
  • Audio Commentary With Writers Chris Matheson And Ed Solomon
  • "Bill & Ted Go To Hell – Revisiting A Bogus Journey" Featuring Interviews With Actors Alex Winter, Keanu Reeves, And William Sadler, Producer Scott Kroopf, Production Designer David L. Snyder, Composer David Newman And More!
  • Theatrical Trailer

Strange that I haven't been billed or this hasn't shipped out yet as it's suppose to arrive by tomorrow. Has anybody else been billed or had a ship notice for this yet?

It seems to me that for the last couple weeks (or more) that the shipping of steelbooks has been delayed In Canada, the US and the UK.

• Informative
Reactions: Lone Crusader
It's already almost noon, and still have not been billed or had a ship notice for this. It's highly doubtful that I'll receive this by tomorrow. :angry:

In Canada I'm still waiting for my Dances With Wolves order to be filled. The release date was Nov. 13th.
Tomorrow is the release date for Streets Of Fire and I doubt that will be filled any time soon.

Reactions: Lone Crusader