Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
full slip+lenti magnet for me though im tempted for the 1/2 slip too :)

loved the film so different .... but im really not sure about that lenticular slipcover

currently hooked on asian lentis with there extensive depth + field of view so a flipflop lenticular fullslip just wouldnt cut it for me :).

Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
full slip+lenti magnet for me though im tempted for the 1/2 slip too :)

loved the film so different .... but im really not sure about that lenticular slipcover

currently hooked on asian lentis with there extensive depth + field of view so a flipflop lenticular fullslip just wouldnt cut it for me :).

what u really mean to say here is blufans lol

I think the full slip is the best of the bunch, the artwork is completely different to the Steelbook which is great. The lenticular slip isn't bad but it is always disappointing when a slip uses the similar artwork to the Steelbook as the option to use different artwork is one of the main draws of a slip in my opinion. I don't see the appeal of a half slip at all, it doesn't look as good as a full slip and doesn't allow the Steelbook to be displayed sealed like a regular 1/4 slip. It seems like a pointless gimmick, I hope it isn't something that becomes commonplace in the future.

Having the same issue. I prefer the full slip but I want the Polaroids. And I do like the half slip. I won't triple dip! I won't triple dip...
Yeah, the folded poster is good, but I want to the jigsaw so I can frame it and have a few pieces out of place, kind of like the mock-up. Would also love to see them start doing 3D-depth lenticulars on not flip-flop.
Ideally, I'd have full slip, with 3D-depth lenticular magnet and jigsaw poster. Oh well, still look great though! I'm down for the full slip, but may change my mind :confused:

I've come to the conclusion to sign up for the lenti aswell once it goes live. I can see my future myself being awed by the in-hand pics and feeling silly for not buying it. I don't own an FA lenti slipcover so it's a quintessential purchase in my opinion. :thumbs:

It's my first time joining a filmarena groupbuy here, so can someone enlighten me about the paying policy. How long before the release date is the payment deadline? In filmarena website it says the release date is october 21st. I apologise for being such a rookie here :D

It's my first time joining a filmarena groupbuy here, so can someone enlighten me about the paying policy. How long before the release date is the payment deadline? In filmarena website it says the release date is october 21st. I apologise for being such a rookie here :D

Hello and welcome to the forum @FinnishFilmFan. :)

It depends upon receiving the invoice from GB host sir @carllenc. But usually it's a while before release date and once you receive the PM to send payment you have roughly a week to do so.

The other 2 group buys for the
Lenticular Slipcover
Half Slip
They will be live on Friday 28th 2pm GMT, I'm having a hard time just putting that alone into the time zone convertor that I have used for a million preorders and GBs because I was always given a country.

Can anyone give me a country, time and date so I can use the Time Zone Convertor like I am used to?
Or tell me what time these Group Buys are going live Friday in one of the U.S. time zones: Eastern, Mountain, Central, Anything!
TY Ninjas

Last edited:
The other 2 group buys for the
Lenticular Slipcover
Half Slip
They will be live on Friday 28th 2pm GMT, I'm having a hard time just putting that alone into the time zone convertor that I have used for a million preorders and GBs because I was always given a country.

Can anyone give me a country, time and date so I can use the Time Zone Convertor like I am used to?
Or tell me what time these Group Buys are going live Friday in one of the U.S. time zones: Eastern, Mountain, Central, Anything!
TY Ninjas
GMT means Greenwich Mean Time... aka, London
So, 9am New York