Birds Of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 15, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Exclusive Artwork to HMV Steelbook

FF9E6BEA-1AE5-46B2-AE8C-DBE3E836D8F1.jpeg

01-166620.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles and Scraggy
The new UK age rating is so horrible :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: what were they thinking?
at least the same size
look what huge rating logos we have in germany since 2008, lol

movies only had very tiny rating logos only on the back back in the day and after the political b#tch changed everything regarding movies and games and now we got huge logos on the front ...90% rating logo and 10% artwork

Last edited:
I like these new rating logos. Much better than before. More simple and minimalistic but I like the one colour

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
at least the same size
look what huge rating logos we have in germany since 2008, lol

movies only had very tiny rating logos only on the back back in the day and after the political b#tch changed everything regarding movies and games and now we got huge logos on the front ...90% rating logo and 10% artwork

German ratings are the worst :confused: :wtf:

Reactions: tha_lunatic
No biggie ...
1592214297947.png

... and at least not printed on the front and back and sometimes even on the spine of the steelbook.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: spookz
Ninjas, check your copies, mine arrived with a dent on the opening side edge, near the top. I've noticed the same dings in roughly the same place (either top or bottom opening side edges) on Warner steelbooks recently, terrible quality control...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: GeoRattray
Ninjas, check your copies, mine arrived with a dent on the opening side edge, near the top. I've noticed the same dings in roughly the same place (either top or bottom opening side edges) on Warner steelbooks recently, terrible quality control...
Checked mine over again and no dents thankfully.

I don’t know what to he big deal is about the rating logos, all they have done is gone back to pretty much what they were a long time ago.

Surely it will be spot-gloss like french steelbook.

Opened to check, not sure what the French version is like. You are right it's not all gloss. Front is almost 80% gloss. Harley and the car are all gloss. Just the 2 area's at the top above the car are matte. Back is matte with gloss rings. Very nice edition and lovely use of the gloss :drool:

I don’t know what to he big deal is about the rating logos, all they have done is gone back to pretty much what they were a long time ago.
They look like sweets and the solid colour makes them stand out too much, they're going to look horrible on limited edition boxsets where a lot of distributors still print the ratings on the box. They're not as bad as German or Australian ratings but still too in your face.

They look like sweets and the solid colour makes them stand out too much, they're going to look horrible on limited edition boxsets where a lot of distributors still print the ratings on the box. They're not as bad as German or Australian ratings but still too in your face.
Isn't that the point, they need to be in your face, otherwise they'd be redundant. I do take your point though about them being printed and not removable. That can be annoying.

Picked up a couple of these from my local HMV yesterday. I’m hoping to pick up one of the Manta varieties so don’t think I want this.

Before I return them for a refund does anyone want a copy?