Birds Of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 06-15-20

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Feb 24, 2018
Australia
I know you live down under but it's taken you this long to look in good light? :naughty:

Is it the same as the one in my post then?
Touché :LOL: Yeah the light isn’t that bad down here just gave it a rewatch that’s all. It seems like it’s the same one in your video as it’s very brief focusing quickly on the spot gloss which looks the same as mine.

Reactions: tommyh84

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Not mine and not the HMV version but I hope it'll be the same as the spot gloss looks great

Not been charged yet by HMV so guessing this won't be arriving before Monday :(

Reactions: TheWorz
Aug 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Not mine and not the HMV version but I hope it'll be the same as the spot gloss looks great

Not been charged yet by HMV so guessing this won't be arriving before Monday :(
I wasn't too fond of the back of the steelbook from the pictures but the video changed my mind when I saw the spot gloss use on the back (and obviously the front). Hope it's the same for hmv also.
20200609_224254.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84

Dazzler_31117

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
Debit card has been charged
I expect will be dispatched on Friday
Mine too.
Amazon's will prob arrive Monday.

Gotta keep the collection going and even if I don't score high on the film I still love the artwork.

It matters not anyway, they stay sealed and I either buy cheap alternatives or wait for them to be streamed woooooo.

Reactions: djjez83
Feb 22, 2019
Manchester
Just got a shipping email, it's being sent to my work address thanks to WB ignoring my 6 emails since March sent from 2 different email addresses.

I'd complain and ask for a refund, but they'll carry on ignoring me and obviously not refund something that has been shipped. Utter bastards.

EDIT: didn't notice this was the HMV exclusive. Whoops.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Just seen that HMV have posted the list of store which will re-open on monday.
Fortunately my local is one of them so will be heading in to collect my order for this :)
happy days!

Reactions: TheWorz