Birds Of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 15, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Exclusive Artwork to HMV Steelbook

FF9E6BEA-1AE5-46B2-AE8C-DBE3E836D8F1.jpeg

01-166620.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles and Scraggy
This is the Taiwan release (not mine)

Scroll for video and you'll see a spot gloss finish, the USA edition is full gloss and @willbar84 you confirmed your Aussie edition is just matte yeah?

Will he happy if the UK get either full gloss or spot gloss tbh

Hope the U.K. gets this one. Fingers crossed

I know you live down under but it's taken you this long to look in good light? :naughty:

Is it the same as the one in my post then?

Touché :LOL: Yeah the light isn’t that bad down here just gave it a rewatch that’s all. It seems like it’s the same one in your video as it’s very brief focusing quickly on the spot gloss which looks the same as mine.

Reactions: tommyh84
Not mine and not the HMV version but I hope it'll be the same as the spot gloss looks great

Not been charged yet by HMV so guessing this won't be arriving before Monday :(

Reactions: TheWorz
Not mine and not the HMV version but I hope it'll be the same as the spot gloss looks great

Not been charged yet by HMV so guessing this won't be arriving before Monday :(

I wasn't too fond of the back of the steelbook from the pictures but the video changed my mind when I saw the spot gloss use on the back (and obviously the front). Hope it's the same for hmv also.
20200609_224254.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
Debit card has been charged
I expect will be dispatched on Friday
Mine too.
Amazon's will prob arrive Monday.

Gotta keep the collection going and even if I don't score high on the film I still love the artwork.

It matters not anyway, they stay sealed and I either buy cheap alternatives or wait for them to be streamed woooooo.

Reactions: djjez83
Just got a shipping email, it's being sent to my work address thanks to WB ignoring my 6 emails since March sent from 2 different email addresses.

I'd complain and ask for a refund, but they'll carry on ignoring me and obviously not refund something that has been shipped. Utter bastards.

EDIT: didn't notice this was the HMV exclusive. Whoops.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Just seen that HMV have posted the list of store which will re-open on monday.
Fortunately my local is one of them so will be heading in to collect my order for this :)
happy days!

Reactions: TheWorz