Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Apr 24, 2019
Release date: June 15, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop (includes free comic) - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99

81v3Y6REdZL._AC_SX522_.jpg

91VgyAa5kEL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles and Scraggy
I've just requested a cancellation from WB shop, too. Not really feeling the bare steelbook as is so may put it towards a premium cover up later on :D:p Did you guys just use the contact form on the WB website or a specific email address? @j_uk @Noodles Thanks :thanks:

Reactions: Noodles
I've just requested a cancellation from WB shop, too. Not really feeling the bare steelbook as is so may put it towards a premium cover up later on :D:p Did you guys just use the contact form on the WB website or a specific email address? @j_uk @Noodles Thanks :thanks:
I used the contact form, as I've cancelled orders that way before with no issues.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Regarding cancelling orders from WB Shop, I had this ordered with them and decided to cancel and order the HMV version which I prefer, and I am still waiting to hear back from WB, so as I realised I will be paying by Paypal for this, went into Paypal, looked for pending payments and saw that I have a billing agreement with Market Place Solutions (WB shop) and cancelled that instead, it means when WB try and take payment, they can't as effectively I cancelled on them....

Reactions: djjez83
Yeah I just send them tons of emails via the contact form and the shop email too

@Noodles @Mickle_89 WB have now cancelled this for me. I actually received a reply from them in German but then another in English?! Either way order is cancelled so hopefully yours should be done soon too
Good to hear! I just received an email from them earlier basically saying the same as what they first told you... they'll attempt to get the guys in the warehouse to cancel it.

Reactions: j_uk and Mickle_89
@Noodles @Mickle_89 WB have now cancelled this for me. I actually received a reply from them in German but then another in English?! Either way order is cancelled so hopefully yours should be done soon too
Good to hear! I just received an email from them earlier basically saying the same as what they first told you... they'll attempt to get the guys in the warehouse to cancel it.
Surprisingly I already received a reply yesterday from 'Entertainment Alliance' saying they'll ask the warehouse team to cancel it and get back to me. Fingers crossed :)

Reactions: Noodles and j_uk
Yeah its not easy to cancel orders from WBShop. Worse then that twice they charged me for pre order 2 months before release and kept blaming system issues.
Now I avoid them unless its only place I can get it.
I did not love the movie so dont want to pay extra for premium so happy with HMV exclusive art.

Speaking of WB shop, I f#@king hate it when you can't manage your own orders via your account and have to manually write an email/request to cancel a specific order etc. All the moaning and pi$$ take we poke at zavvi at least it's easy to cancel should you wish to and do it in time. Literally hit cancel and few seconds later an "order cancelled" email arrives :angel: HMV never used to have that ability either but now do so it's easy peasy. First time I've dealt with WB Shop for a cancellation request and it's a frickin' ballache to say the least... :sour: Given they charge earlier than most I won't be happy if I'm charged for this when I've given plenty of notice to cancel. "We'll get in touch with the warehouse team to see if the order can be cancelled...." ?! :wtf:

The few orders I've had from them and wanted to keep have actually been very good, secure shipping and the occasional freebie (i.e. the Joker poster which is actually pretty nice) - so I can't complain there, just this one occasion I'm getting a bit ansty lol :cautious: I realize with the current pandemic we obviously have to be more patient with many folks being off work, so my complaint/irritation here is more aimed at their site in general being incapable of cancelling orders :squint: Maybe it's a cost thing or maybe they just do it for this exact reason to make it difficult for customers to cancel lol, but either way it's pretty frustrating not to be able to do it ourselves. In WB's case I'm not really surprised given their site isn't exactly the most responsive I've come across either :sleep::rolleyes:

Anyway sorry guys, just had to let that out... rant over :shipped:

Speaking of WB shop, I f#@king hate it when you can't manage your own orders via your account and have to manually write an email/request to cancel a specific order etc. All the moaning and pi$$ take we poke at zavvi at least it's easy to cancel should you wish to and do it in time. Literally hit cancel and few seconds later an "order cancelled" email arrives :angel: HMV never used to have that ability either but now do so it's easy peasy. First time I've dealt with WB Shop for a cancellation request and it's a frickin' ballache to say the least... :sour: Given they charge earlier than most I won't be happy if I'm charged for this when I've given plenty of notice to cancel. "We'll get in touch with the warehouse team to see if the order can be cancelled...." ?! :wtf:

The few orders I've had from them and wanted to keep have actually been very good, secure shipping and the occasional freebie (i.e. the Joker poster which is actually pretty nice) - so I can't complain there, just this one occasion I'm getting a bit ansty lol :cautious: I realize with the current pandemic we obviously have to be more patient with many folks being off work, so my complaint/irritation here is more aimed at their site in general being incapable of cancelling orders :squint: Maybe it's a cost thing or maybe they just do it for this exact reason to make it difficult for customers to cancel lol, but either way it's pretty frustrating not to be able to do it ourselves. In WB's case I'm not really surprised given their site isn't exactly the most responsive I've come across either :sleep::rolleyes:

I've not even had a response from my email 3 weeks ago, so it's still going to my closed office.

• Wow

I've also had no update regarding cancellation of my order since receiving the same "we'll get in touch with the warehouse team" response over a week ago. Very frustrating process indeed, and I'll avoid ordering from them in future.

Reactions: Mickle_89 and j_uk

It's really frustrating how they manage orders. Almost seems a roll of the dice when emailing them as well, it's been a right mess cancelling with them recently

I've also had no update regarding cancellation of my order since receiving the same "we'll get in touch with the warehouse team" response over a week ago. Very frustrating process indeed, and I'll avoid ordering from them in future.
Definitely re-email them, was it the entertainment address they contacted you from? Use that, it's much better than the shop wb one, hope you can get to cancel!

Reactions: Noodles
FINALLY had my order cancelled confirmation come through today from WB/Entertainment Alliance. I only wrote again once after my initial email and seems they got the message even if I thought I was being ignored. I'll definitely be cautious going forward though and try avoid ordering from them again in the future. Their cancel system SUCKS balls :mad::squint:

@Noodles @j_uk

FINALLY had my order cancelled confirmation come through today from WB/Entertainment Alliance. I only wrote again once after my initial email and seems they got the message even if I thought I was being ignored. I'll definitely be cautious going forward though and try avoid ordering from them again in the future. Their cancel system SUCKS balls :mad::squint:

@Noodles @j_uk

Good to hear mate. Looks like I'll be shooting them another email... had no confirmation of a cancellation for mine yet.

WB Shop Are Officially Frickin' USELESS!!!*
:mad::mad:
(*incase you weren't already aware)

Card was charged yesterday even after I was told my cancellation request was confirmed. AMATEURS! :squint: Fired off another email soon as I saw it and had a reply back today, apologizing, and stating a refund has now been issued, and if I ever receive it to "pop it back in the post" to them :rolleyes::rolleyes: I already thought their CS and dealing with them in general before pretty poor (as you can see in my previous post above) but this is just taking the biscuit lol :facepalm: I have WW and MMFR coming from them both with the 10% code, so I'll keep those, but that's it and I won't be ordering from them again in the future unless it's absolutely necessary :stop: Not worth the headache.