Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly.
I should have added that specification in my post.
Manta Lab always declared the true value of items on their shipping labels so far (at least for my orders). I don't know what Collectong usually do 'though.
There was an option during checkout on Manta to request a lower value. Don't know with their new site.

Reactions: Flloydo
WW84? That seems like a stretch for a movie that doesn’t come out until august (unless they’re just doing a WWA release).

Same as Tenet being a stretch but WW84 makes sense as they have done most the DCEU bar Shazam

Wont be WWA. They stopped their global line a few years back with Batman Lego being the last one.

I don’t think they will be able to release versions of Tenet and WW84 this year anyway. Will be next year.
Unless both the films cinematic release dates change they might squeeze one out in December. If Tenet still comes out in July then a home release will be around November/ December. If that’s the case, then like manta with war of the planet of the apes, they might squeeze it in right at the end of the year.

With their announcement I expect a few won’t make this year anyway due to delays in approved art etc

Reactions: Steely-Booked
I know. But I'm not talking about that. I worked at customs for a while. I know how it works. It's a clever trick they use to get more money from customers and recoup the costs for shipping the items.
They pay taxes upfront without asking the customers first. This way they create files and charge customers the price of those said "files".
But it's against the law. Each customer has the right to decide not to pay import fees when customs ask for them but DHL denies those legitimate rights and if you refuse to receive the items on delivery (= paying custom/import fees) they still ask you to pay for their "file" fees. The trick is, as they declare everything to customs before the item even shipped, fees are 100% guaranted even if the same items would have escaped fees 95% of the time with Post Office shipping. It's magic.
It's why I'm saying that each customer in Europe should prepare themselves to pay 30% more than what they were already charged for.

You are not wrong, these companies "generate" their own fees by putting things from customs, and charging you for the privilege,whether you like it or not. and if you don't pay them, you don't get your item

Off topic, but not... Last time I had a package from DHL, it was for an Iron Studios figure shipped from the states (direct from Iron Studios)
It arrived with a customs bill and an empty box with no figure in, just the outer display box, and was clearly tampered with (opened and resealed by customs or DHL). I claimed insurance for the package, and so did Iron Studios, but DHL rejected both claims. Thankfully Iron Studios sent another one through which they marked as a much lower value and it came through fine. Top customer service from them if anyone's considering buying from them.

(Worth the hassle in the end for them I suppose)

20200501_205319.jpg

Really hope this isn't the start of customs bills for steels.

It's not that there are no customs duties in the US, it's that the threshold is higher than others.

Packages whose declared value is under $800 ($100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP.

It's not that there are no customs duties in the US, it's that the threshold is higher than others.

Packages whose declared value is under $800 ($100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP.
Woah! In Italy such value is much lower, like $20. Cheap options like K-Packet or registered airmail normally come through without additional fees but express ones (EMS, UPS, DHL...) normally do. Not always tho.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah. What's the point of having customs in the US at all when you can order up to 4 'One Clicks' at once before they even consider you?!

Your government could put the revenue generated towards healthcare or something else (like most other countries).

Especially when you don't even have to pay tax on overseas purchases.

$800 dollars is ridiculous. You could purchase a cheap car for that without having to pay customs/Duty!!

Last edited: