Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Full slip received and thankfully it's a return to form for Manta (Joker and OUATIH were somewhat disappointing IMO). Love every single aspect of it... right down to the envelope that houses the cards, exclusive sticker and mini lenti logo card. An absolutely fantabulous package! :drool: :notworthy:

Anyone else not had many tracking updates for this? The last time I received an update on my tracking was 10 days ago: This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK.

A little worried for my One Click is all.

Anyone else not had many tracking updates for this? The last time I received an update on my tracking was 10 days ago: This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK.

A little worried for my One Click is all.
Don't worry. I had no updates like yourself, then the moment it was in the hands of RM it showed an update and then another when it had reached the local office. Happens a lot.

I compare lenticular vs full slip like comparing 3D blu ray with 4K blu ray.The 3D blu ray will have the dimensionality and realism of "3D" but will nowhere be with 4K as far as detail, clarity and crispness.All are outstanding though when implemented properly.

Ah but what's better King Kong in 3D or 4K? :naughty::naughty:

I’m in the UK and I received my DL today.

Have to say the blurring is pretty much unforgivable. That said at least I wasn’t faced with any dreaded customs charges.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I’m in the UK and I received my DL today.

Have to say the blurring is pretty much unforgivable. That said at least I wasn’t faced with any dreaded customs charges.
This is troubling. Does the blurriness extend to Harley Quinn herself or is it mostly everything behind her? Is the back cover lenti also very blurry?
I will be biting my fist while I await your answer.:ohno:

Reactions: Billy Talent
Double Lenti is indeed another shocker. VERY disappointed with it. :sour: Had I known the FullSlip would have that type of finish with the spot glossing to the background I'd have been all over it. Mock-up doesn't show anything to that effect nor can you tell by the description :cautious: Reminds me of their white Kingsman FS which was another I had to pick up later on after seeing the amazing finish. May have to do the same here :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I wouldn´t say it´s shocker, but it is very dirty/blurry indeed, especially the background. The characters are pretty clear, although it could be better. BUT somehow I like that double lenti overall, it has very nice colors and there is pretty good depth and 3D effect. So actually the blurriness is the "only" minus this time. Imagine being this so clear and crisp as for example IB double lenti, it would be absolute killer. Overall I like the double lenti more than single lenti.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
I wouldn´t say it´s shocker, but it is very dirty/blurry indeed, especially the background. The characters are pretty clear, although it could be better. BUT somehow I like that double lenti overall, it has very nice colors and there is pretty good depth and 3D effect. So actually the blurriness is the "only" minus this time. Imagine being this so clear and crisp as for example IB double lenti, it would be absolute killer. Overall I like the double lenti more than single lenti.
Nice use of DMD style quoting ;) And sorry, I forgot to add 'IMO' to the end of shocker. I definitely don't like it myself, not even the backside cover and I've always loved that art. Way below the standards I come to expect when buying premium :stop: Not only that, but I was disappointed with OUATIH DL as well so this just feels like a kick in the balls :pain:

IMO, Full Slip is easily the winner, then SL, and last DL.

Nice use of DMD style quoting ;) And sorry, I forgot to add 'IMO' to the end of shocker. I definitely don't like it myself, not even the backside cover and I've always loved that art. Way below the standards I come to expect when buying premium :stop: Not only that, but I was disappointed with OUATIH DL as well so this just feels like a kick in the balls :pain:

IMO, Full Slip is easily the winner, then SL, and last DL.

I knew it :hilarious: yeah I was jsut lazy to use a reply button :rolleyes::LOL:

Yeah I must say the backside lenti is really bad, much worse than front, that´s just a typical blurry mess, I really can´t find a focus point there :confused::bored:(n)

I agree with OUATIH DL was the worst of the bunch, no doubt here. That was a bloody shocker, especially when you compared it to Fanatics DL with similar artworks.

But as I said, besides the blurriness of the DL here, it just looks quite ok to me, but I agree it´s still way below the usual ML standards, thats for sure. I swear If Dunkirk won´t be a step up, I will cry :sweat:

FS was winner with OUATIH too, it´s very nice, has grown on me big time

Reactions: Mickle_89
Double Lenti is indeed another shocker. VERY disappointed with it. :sour: Had I known the FullSlip would have that type of finish with the spot glossing to the background I'd have been all over it. Mock-up doesn't show anything to that effect nor can you tell by the description :cautious: Reminds me of their white Kingsman FS which was another I had to pick up later on after seeing the amazing finish. May have to do the same here :rolleyes:
Right now I would be happy just to get shipping invoice so I could get to see what it looks like myself :offtopic: