Black Adam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 56) [Hong Kong]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order January 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

BLAD_overall_box.jpg.5a996722ff171c936211bdcb0c86daa5.jpgBLAD_overall_FS.jpg.73f7fc22b849d0f04d2b196e4085925a.jpgBLAD_overall_DLS.jpg.3a2553c56b329eef564f145e3d1206ee.jpgBLAD_overall_LS.jpg.ae89643bf4d316b646e3a2b5cb2c1827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@samdavies you had any updates since yours left customs on Saturday?

Mines not changed at all

If this was Royal Mail I would of had it Monday morning. My mantas always get cleared customs on a sat and are delivered by Monday. Tuesday latest.

Mines not changed at all

If this was Royal Mail I would have had it Monday morning. My mantas always get cleared customs on a sat and are delivered by Monday. Tuesday latest.
I’ve just been on chat for like the last hour and got no where with 3 different agents who all said they waiting for the item to arrive to them from the sender. And to contact the sender for updates

Reactions: Flloydo

Mines not changed at all

If this was Royal Mail I would of had it Monday morning. My mantas always get cleared customs on a sat and are delivered by Monday. Tuesday latest.
Nope, same here. Cleared customs on the 8th dealersend end, and the tracking notification updated as "expecting" with yodel as of the 4th, that's it. Sounds like it's in limbo between clearing customs and reaching yodel. What a waste of 5 days. Fml.

I’ve just been on chat for like the last hour and got no where with 3 different agents who all said they waiting for the item to arrive to them from the sender. And to contact the sender for updates
Nope, same here. Cleared customs on the 8th dealersend end, and the tracking notification updated as "expecting" with yodel as of the 4th, that's it. Sounds like it's in limbo between clearing customs and reaching yodel. What a waste of 5 days. Fml.
Yeah same. Cleared customs through the manta email link on the 8th but the yodel tracking says with sender and last update was the 4th

Im guessing as we all in the same boat we should be ok and it’s just a delay but still what a waste of days and info!

Reactions: samdavies
Yeah same. Cleared customs through the manta email link on the 8th but the yodel tracking says with sender and last update was the 4th

Im guessing as we all in the same boat we should be ok and it’s just a delay but still what a waste of days and info!
Mine just updated via the yodel app. It's at their "national hub" now, and scheduled for delivery to me on Saturday the 15th! :D

Fairplay, mine does not give that haha just a 2 hour time slot.
He just returned my call, absolute sound geezer, said the request on the app hadn’t come through but he made a note and will deliver to my neighbour.

Reactions: samdavies