Black Adam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 56) [Hong Kong]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order January 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

BLAD_overall_box.jpg.5a996722ff171c936211bdcb0c86daa5.jpgBLAD_overall_FS.jpg.73f7fc22b849d0f04d2b196e4085925a.jpgBLAD_overall_DLS.jpg.3a2553c56b329eef564f145e3d1206ee.jpgBLAD_overall_LS.jpg.ae89643bf4d316b646e3a2b5cb2c1827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pics aren't actually mine fyi.

Sidenote: kinda random that they debossed the DC logo.

Title should've been further down on the steel, and better interior shot, otherwise little complaints. Nice release. Mine cleared customs Saturday afternoon, so should have it soon.

Reactions: Noodles
Title should've been further down on the steel, and better interior shot, otherwise little complaints. Nice release. Mine cleared customs Saturday afternoon, so should have it soon.
Mine cleared customs on sat too but I have no f**king clue who it’s arriving with. No mention of any carrier through the manta tracking link

If it’s not RM anymore I’d like to be made aware if it’s Evri or DPD etc. Because they all operate differently. Tbh I’d rather the U.K. shipping go back to $18 so it’s with RM

Mine cleared customs on sat too but I have no f**king clue who it’s arriving with. No mention of any carrier through the manta tracking link

If it’s not RM anymore I’d like to be made aware if it’s Evri or DPD etc. Because they all operate differently. Tbh I’d rather the U.K. shipping go back to $18 so it’s with RM
I thankfully don't have any real issues with any carrier for my address, but yodel suck the most lol it should either be evri or yodel, i can't remember it was last time, but it was one of those

Just checked the dealersend tracking and it's been updated with a 2nd tracking number, starting with "JD".. That's a yodel number btw. Active in their system, but they're yet to receive it.

I thankfully don't have any real issues with any carrier for my address, but yodel suck the most lol it should either be evri or yodel, i can't remember it was last time, but it was one of those
Hopefully not yodel then. Had such bad luck with them

That's been bugging me too. Still the best Black Adam steel out there though!
I know right. It looks a bit off. I assume it had to be set that high because of the debossing, as the lightning bolt does go pretty low down. Easily the best black adam steel tho, agreed.