Black Adam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 56) [Hong Kong]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order January 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

BLAD_overall_box.jpg.5a996722ff171c936211bdcb0c86daa5.jpgBLAD_overall_FS.jpg.73f7fc22b849d0f04d2b196e4085925a.jpgBLAD_overall_DLS.jpg.3a2553c56b329eef564f145e3d1206ee.jpgBLAD_overall_LS.jpg.ae89643bf4d316b646e3a2b5cb2c1827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After liking The Fantastic Four (99% of the world population thinks it's garbage), I'm gonna watch Black Adam knowing I'll like it...
i like all fantastic 4 movies and love suicide squad (2016) ...not even that, i prefer it to the 2021 movie.
i will like black adam, no doubt.
I like Fantastic Four films, the first two with Alba, and Suicide Squad, though not more than The Suicide Squad, the second.
I also like Robocop 3, Highlander II, Batman and Robin, Super Mario Bros. Battlefield Earth, freaking love Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever, and even some of Uwe Boll's movies, but I did not like Black Adam...

There's at least 13 megafans of Black Adam here, judging by the Group Buy sales, and DL is 4 times as popular, as the rest.

Megafans might be pushing it lol there's been 15 single slips sold in 2hrs, and like 1 OC.. that is slow, particularly the OCs. Not surprised DL is most popular, 8 vs 4&3, it's the best slip.

I’m surprised the DL is the most popular tbh. I think it’s the weakest of them all by miles

Reactions: djjez83
I like Fantastic Four films, the first two with Alba, and Suicide Squad, though not more than The Suicide Squad, the second.
I also like Robocop 3, Highlander II, Batman and Robin, Super Mario Bros. Battlefield Earth, freaking love Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever, and even some of Uwe Boll's movies, but I did not like Black Adam...
I like Batman & Robin 4k steelbook

GB is live since yesterday 8PM , 33 OC, 15 FS, 13 SL, and 11 DL's left
I have no idea how many were allocated but just as predicted a very unpopular release, seen some very small movement from the SL and DL.

This is one of those releases where you really don't care if you miss out or not, same with the Matrix Manta release I went direct and didn't care if it sold out or not (and I took my sweet time ordering it).

GB is live since yesterday 8PM , 33 OC, 15 FS, 13 SL, and 11 DL's left
I have no idea how many were allocated but just as predicted a very unpopular release, seen some very small movement from the SL and DL.

This is one of those releases where you really don't care if you miss out or not, same with the Matrix Manta release I went direct and didn't care if it sold out or not (and I took my sweet time ordering it).
I believe there were 20 of each slip and 35 OC, unless many flew out in the first 20mins before I had a gander.

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent