Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

More info here

This will be insane!!!

Since 2011, we've opened up our poster flat file a couple times a year for a sale featuring a selection of sold-out prints from our archive. This has been something offered exclusively at our gallery space in Austin - until now. This Wednesday, we'll be shutting down our site to prepare for the first online Flat File sale in the company’s history, kicking off at 10AM central time on Friday, November 27th.

Fans can expect over 400 different prints sold at original cost from artists like Aaron Horkey, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Daniel Danger, Ken Taylor, Martin Ansin, and many more. With just a few of each poster available, you'll want to be there when the Black Friday countdown clock hits zero.

We hope you find something you like!

#FlatFriday

wwATf7V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW awesome work :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Ninjas, check this eye candy edit :hungry: @apsmith21 @mllNY @Sigill @Wreck @Jason Bourne @MGD @justboy

OMG Stout's Reservoir Dogs and Halloween OMG OMG OMG
400 different prints at once, can't handle that :pain: I know I will end up with nothing :dead:

And yes, your print is only secured when you into Checkout. So you can't browse to add multiples. You can but you will probably end up with an empty card :ohno:
Man that sucks! Thank god there are only couple of things I'm really looking for. Everything else is a skip no matter how OOP/OOS they are...

My list
Kill Bill
Reservoir dogs
Jurassic park

In that order if poss, but TBH first one I see i will go for it. If gone so be it but I have limited wall space so got to be picky.

Staying well clear of Marvels and anything to do with Sets.

OK so I still can't identify four of them.

The two on the top between Reservoir Dogs and The Thing and the two on the bottom to the immediate left and right of the joker

@justboy Mondo has in the FAQ no combined shipping later on, just FYI

My bad!

OK so I still can't identify four of them.

The two on the top between Reservoir Dogs and The Thing and the two on the bottom to the immediate left and right of the joker

The print to the right of the Joker is a Game Of Thrones one by Daniel Danger.
To the left of Reservoir Dogs is Bride Of Frankenstein by Kevin Tong.
I'm not sure what the other two are though...

Reactions: mllNY
Thinking this is going to be a checkout nightmare...

Have something in your cart, go to pay, and then it's not available to purchase...

Oh boy

Reactions: Snollygoster
Here is the whole rundown...

BLACK FRIDAY 2015: First-Ever Online Flat File Sale
Since 2011, we’ve opened up our poster flat file a couple times a year for a sale featuring a selection of sold-out prints from our archive. This has been something offered exclusively at our gallery space in Austin - until now. This Wednesday, we’ll be shutting down our site to prepare for the first online Flat File sale in the company’s history, kicking off at 10AM central time on Friday, November 27th.

Fans can expect over 400 different prints sold at original cost from artists like Aaron Horkey, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Daniel Danger, Ken Taylor, Martin Ansin, and many more. With just a few of each poster available, you’ll want to be there when the Black Friday countdown clock hits zero.

We hope you find something you like! The sale will run through Sunday at 11:59PM CT.

#FlatFriday

FAQs
What is a Flat File Sale?

Flat file sales provide an opportunity for fans to purchase sold-out posters from the Mondo archive at original cost. The tradition began at our gallery in Austin, Texas where we opened up our poster flat file to local fans in between gallery exhibits. For Black Friday 2015, we’re excited to present the first-ever online flat file sale for fans across the globe.

How many different posters will be available?
We’ll have over 400 different posters available dating back to 2010.

What time will the Black Friday Sale begin?
Our Black Friday sale will go live on the site at 10AM central time.

Will all the posters go up at once or will more be added throughout the day?
When the countdown clock hits zero at 10AM CT, all posters featured in the sale will go live on the site.

How many of each poster will you have for sale?
Some posters we’ll only have a single print available, others will have a few.

What kind of condition are the posters in?
Posters are in mint or near mint condition. Please purchase with the understanding that some of these posters have a couple years worth of normal wear to them.

Does adding a poster to my cart guarantee purchase?
No. Adding posters to your cart does not guarantee purchase. Once an item is in your cart, you must continue to “checkout” to secure it for the allotted time.

Will I receive my poster before the holidays?
Due to the number of posters available in the sale, unfortunately we can’t guarantee that your order will be fulfilled before the New Year. We’ll try our best to fulfill as many orders as possible before the holidays.

If I complete separate orders during the sale, can I combine posters into a single shipping?
Unfortunately, no. In order to get orders shipped out as quickly as possible, we are unable to accommodate combination requests.

Do you ship internationally?
Yes!

We hope you find something you like! The sale will run through Sunday at 11:59PM CT. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].