Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

More info here

This will be insane!!!

Since 2011, we've opened up our poster flat file a couple times a year for a sale featuring a selection of sold-out prints from our archive. This has been something offered exclusively at our gallery space in Austin - until now. This Wednesday, we'll be shutting down our site to prepare for the first online Flat File sale in the company’s history, kicking off at 10AM central time on Friday, November 27th.

Fans can expect over 400 different prints sold at original cost from artists like Aaron Horkey, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Daniel Danger, Ken Taylor, Martin Ansin, and many more. With just a few of each poster available, you'll want to be there when the Black Friday countdown clock hits zero.

We hope you find something you like!

#FlatFriday

wwATf7V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was ******* amazing :wow::wow::wow::wow: I scored a Pulp Fiction Timed Edition by Durieux like @Balrog :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::woot::woot::woot:

At first I tried to get the three Durieux BTTFs, went sold out, I skipped directly to page 6 and tried for "Spirited Away", sold out.
On page 4 there was the Star Wars Sets !!!!!! , I went ham, site went down, I was at the checkout when they sold out :dead:

After that I tried for so damn much. Damn all theses Duriuex, LOTR !!!!, nice Hitchcocks !!!! :pain::pain::pain: Rocky by Jay Shaw :pain::pain::pain:

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!! Chapeau Mondo, this was amazing what you offered, at least for me as a newbie, even when a lot went fast !!!!!!
Apparently you're one of the five people who got in...

I was so impressed to see the Star Wars sets I was starstrucked for 5 seconds :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn that was fun. The site was the whole time there, just for 10 seconds at the checkout with SW it went down.

Reactions: Bagman99
NOOOOOOO. The exact 3 posters I wanted was in stock, but when I checkout 2 of them went OOS. NOOOO!!!!!!! :(:ohno::angry::mad:(n):sour:

Only scored 1 out of 3 :bag::arghh::cry:
OMG UPDATE: :naughty::D:D SCORED TWO out of THREE. But damn, I have to pay shipping twice!!! Better than not getting any though. I think I went for more lesser "wanted" titles.

Lucky I can't even get the site to load.

Even when The site was loaded it was having issues. Very very poor handling of this. A solid F for this.
Worse than Nova.
I don't know why ninjas here had problems getting into the site :confused: I had ZERO issues regarding their servers/website. As soon as the countdown timer hit 00:00:00, it went straight to the posters shop page. I didn't even have to click anything. Then I went through all 6/7 pages of posters and then I checked out. And I couldn't remember if I even had an account with them, so I had to type in my info and by this time 2 of the items went OOS. I guess I didn't expect this much of a craze; wasn't fully prepared, my fault. :banghead:

But there were no lag or excessive loading times when I switched pages. May be because I was on Internet Explorer 11?

Then again, I do believe the posters I went for weren't so "popular" aka not high enough re-sale value.

I loaded the page and early and after the countdown it worked great. Was hoping for a copy of Jurassic Park by Aaron Horkey but no dice. Searched through All the posters and only really wanted the Jaws print but missed out.

Soooo, I cheered too soon. I'll not receive the Pulp Fiction by Durieux :sour:

"..... We are writing you today to let you know that sadly, due to inventory control issues for this particular poster in our Shopify system, we surpassed sales on Laurent Durieux's Pulp Fiction print and are unable to fulfill your order, and will be issuing refunds shortly. We are truly sorry for our error and would like to let you now that we will be sending you a care package as a token of our appreciation. We certainly hope that this package will express our gratitude to you and hope to better serve you in the future. ...."

Reactions: Sigill
That sucks @dan8885 (n)
I hope that the care package has something awesome to make up for it!

I don't think so. Probably some stickers :wtf:
After they cancelled I went for the GMA Mystery Tube, 6 Kevin Tong Mini Prints and the first from GMAs Vice series by Tim Pittides from his own shop. So I cared for myself :D But that Pulp Ficition looks awesome, maybe I need to get it from eBay to fill out the hole in my Heart :p

Reactions: wongsifu
Soooo, I cheered too soon. I'll not receive the Pulp Fiction by Durieux :sour:

"..... We are writing you today to let you know that sadly, due to inventory control issues for this particular poster in our Shopify system, we surpassed sales on Laurent Durieux's Pulp Fiction print and are unable to fulfill your order, and will be issuing refunds shortly. We are truly sorry for our error and would like to let you now that we will be sending you a care package as a token of our appreciation. We certainly hope that this package will express our gratitude to you and hope to better serve you in the future. ...."
Damn! that sucks man. I really hope you'll find Pulp Fiction elsewhere for a good price :D:thumbs:
Glad to see they are being a good company and willing to make up for it though.

Reactions: dan8885
Yea, didn't think it would actually come back in stock. I got so lucky and secured a copy of MoS. :happy:

Its an amazing print no matter how many were printed. Great score.

as for the site, I didnt have any connection probs .... but once I tried for SW set and a couple other stouts and they all sold out at check out I gave up and quit trying so maybe the stall came afterwards.

Reactions: AlienKing
Its an amazing print no matter how many were printed. Great score.

as for the site, I didnt have any connection probs .... but once I tried for SW set and a couple other stouts and they all sold out at check out I gave up and quit trying so maybe the stall came afterwards.

Not getting Shaun of the Dead killed me so much, I would have liked a Horky but I was devastated when I saw the Shaun and did not get through...

Not getting Shaun of the Dead killed me so much, I would have liked a Horky but I was devastated when I saw the Shaun and did not get through...

I know you dont want to spend a few bills ... but interestingly enough they had a screening in Austin of another film (escapes my mind at the mo) and Kevin Tong did a 3 film themed poster of it in 24 hours for the director (edgar wright) (really cool story, they actually paid to have a guy from D&L fly and hand deliver these prints to make it for this last minute screening) Anyways ... Pegg, Wright and Frost signed a few of the SOD posters. That or they were signed way back when they did that poster ... idk ... but point being it legitimately happened.

I actually seen one sell for $388, not bad considering all the sigs too. There's one on the bay now for like $600 BIN ... a bit too steep

Reactions: Snollygoster
I've seen the Shaun Cast signed posters from when they were there, I wish I could afford. Personally I would just be happy with the print