Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

More info here

This will be insane!!!

Since 2011, we've opened up our poster flat file a couple times a year for a sale featuring a selection of sold-out prints from our archive. This has been something offered exclusively at our gallery space in Austin - until now. This Wednesday, we'll be shutting down our site to prepare for the first online Flat File sale in the company’s history, kicking off at 10AM central time on Friday, November 27th.

Fans can expect over 400 different prints sold at original cost from artists like Aaron Horkey, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Daniel Danger, Ken Taylor, Martin Ansin, and many more. With just a few of each poster available, you'll want to be there when the Black Friday countdown clock hits zero.

We hope you find something you like!

#FlatFriday

wwATf7V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can't be logged in, in advance. Be prepared

So I need to log in after the prints went live? Or what they mean with that?

Edit: Oh I see, because of the website got that countdown clock going its not possible to log in ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mllNY
i have no idea, i think you will be able to log in once the site goes live, but be prepared for anything. as of right now if you go to the home page its just a countdown

for any mondo drop you want to already be logged in to your account, you can't be wasting seconds filling out your log in info when posters are a sellin.

1.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and dan8885
Yeah, even logged in it was pain in the ***. But I was lucky the last times so I got a little hope for today.
I would be happy with just at least one I'm really looking for. If not, I'll not be mad. It's Mondo and I've learned to live with it ...

Reactions: wongsifu
Problem for me would be ordering multiple prints...you just can't do one order for all...so this will be expensive, for each order extra shipping :(

Reactions: dan8885
I just don't know where to look, like your going to have to make some very quick snap judgements and i really dislike doing stuff like that

Yeah me too. And especially for me over here in Germany I need to pay 30 USD just for shipping, and no combination this time.
But if I score just one single print I'm looking for I don't care. But the sought after ones will probably go in 1 second :pain:

Yeah me too. And especially for me over here in Germany I need to pay 30 USD just for shipping, and no combination this time.
But if I score just one single print I'm looking for I don't care. But the sought after ones will probably go in 1 second :pain:

But the sought after ones will probably go in 1 second to me

look I fixed it

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
NOOOOOOO. The exact 3 posters I wanted was in stock, but when I checkout 2 of them went OOS. NOOOO!!!!!!! :(:ohno::angry::mad:(n):sour:

Only scored 1 out of 3 :bag::arghh::cry: