Black Hawk Down (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchivdvd Exclusive No.32) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 29, 2016
Purchase link: Black Hawk Down - Pre-order March 11 at 2 PM (Korea time) - Timezone converter HERE
Price: $34.99
Note: 2,000 Copies + Numbered Sticker

12794677_1841085699451972_7802872983350052910_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered!

I don't like that Kimchi is getting cheap on extras (with only the usual useless post cards here, while the price is still high). Not so much because I read the booklets :D, but because I prefer thicker full slips, such as Kimchi's Fifth Element (Type A) for instance.

BUT I don't have the Play.com steelbook, the texture of the slip seems pretty great, and it's a pretty good movie I don't own in any format and that I haven't seen in a decade, so I caved in :shy: (coupled with The Walk full slip edition... way too expensive as well given the content, but the slip is also well done, and it's a great film).

Last edited:
I prefer thicker full slips, such as Kimchi's Fifth Element (Type A) for instance.
I'm the opposite, I prefer thinner ones. You can fit more on the shelf that way :p
I'm not too fussed about the booklets and think kimchi are going in the right direction if they decide to start ditching them. (Hope they do)
£34 delivered from the other side of the world is OK IMO (I'd be happier around the £30 mark)

This one looked like it turned out nice. Really like that slip and the bossed metal bits etc

But im not a fan of the fury package

Last edited:
This one looked like it turned out nice. Really like that slip either the bossed metal bits etc

But im not a fan of the fury package
Got both and although the BHD package rightly gets the attention they do compliment each other nicely. The finishing textures are the same and sitting next to each other on the shelf they do look sweet!