Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a few days ago but only 4K left now

I tired getting Zavvi to ship that copy instead of refunding me for a duplicate payment they took on coco - they gave me £5 credit and a refund instead....jokers.
I'm not willing to deal with them again. They have riled me up so much with all the messing around.
I am having a gander on ebay beore the prices shoot up too much when the 4K is out of stock, but would rather just get ANY premium at this point. BF, Nova, Kimchi etc

If it doesn't bother you, check out Amazon Spain. They have the exact same 3D steelbook.

https://www.amazon.es/dp/B079VW3FSW/?tag=hidefnin03-21

news on 'other site' gb

The group buys for the release will be followed the similar path of GOTG vol. 2 group buy. The group buy for 1/4 slip+1 click boxset deposit included the storage box first, the tentative group buy date for that will be in mid July. The group buys for the rest editions will be a week later.

@cooey take it be similar here mid/end july?

basil :thumbs:

I see no point in the 'shoe box' style anymore.
It's far too big just to hold a quarter slip and the one click sets now come in their own [quality] box. Even if you purchased a separate slip it's big. I'm sure there will be some key ring or something else but if only they created a much nicer, smaller box to hold the quarter slip in that would suffice. I know people like to display their boxes but they are a bit cluttery for my liking.

Very excited to see the beauty shots and slips. I have high expectations from Blufans as always. Passed both the sh!tty standalone WWA and (quite frankly awesome) Korean Fullslip to focus solely on Blufans :cigar: Please don't let me down! :D:D

I was really excited to hear that the raffle was no longer needed, but now after seeing how Thor arrived for various people, I’m back to being nervous. I want to believe everything will be ok, because this is gorgeous.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Well, if it makes you feel better, it's still a lottery. Only the lottery now is not if you can get a copy in the GB, but if you can have one delivered without it being kicked all the way from China to your house.

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
Well, if it makes you feel better, it's still a lottery. Only the lottery now is not if you can get a copy in the GB, but if you can have one delivered without it being kicked all the way from China to your house.
Sad, but very true indeed (n) I would much rather Ace himself start to deliver my packages as I'm sure Blufans' damage rate would benefit tenfold... :rolleyes:
ObPtMa9.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
So thought I'd have a guess at the poster artworks for the slips (no idea how big these images are so caution advised :p)

Double Lenti
Front
ABC52968-23CE-4BE0-B009-C0310FEC7C83.jpeg

Back
2E5E51C7-CBE9-4C8A-845D-DC8E13E71386.jpeg

Single Lenti
Transitioning between two or more of these images
C8477C1B-3F53-4CC2-AEA8-08C34A46ABBC.jpeg

0A25468C-882B-4FF5-B146-7EF77B41449D.jpeg

Full Slip
I hope this IMAX poster
E5351771-C2C5-4E56-B1AD-E0E7859EFFC1.jpeg

Though it may just be the WWA steel
EE9F7332-E817-44EA-A0B8-EE853EE8340E.jpeg

news on 'other site' gb

The group buys for the release will be followed the similar path of GOTG vol. 2 group buy. The group buy for 1/4 slip+1 click boxset deposit included the storage box first, the tentative group buy date for that will be in mid July. The group buys for the rest editions will be a week later.

@cooey take it be similar here mid/end july?

basil :thumbs:

Yup will be the same, just like GOTG 2

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Shame I won’t be able to participate as I haven’t had a previous Group Buy sigh

That's old info. New info here below:

I’m typical a-team Voice “I love it when a plan comes together”

I will be closing raffles today. Likely will not have to use them as qty is now getting increased and we should be seeing a damn good amount.

If I need to use them barring some mishap they will be used for that

However if I don’t need to use them They will still be used for some giveaways!!! This way you all get to see how the process works etc and maybe it’s something we will use in future if really limited stuff etc.

@digitalbabe @apsmith21 @cooey

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake