Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how many more boxsets were made compared to Ragnarok, I'm just a bit surprised that both the Group Buy on here and BR have so many copies still. Thought demand would be higher, but perhaps when the single and double lentis are released that will change. Surprised either way.

I'm not sure how many more boxsets were made compared to Ragnarok, I'm just a bit surprised that both the Group Buy on here and BR have so many copies still. Thought demand would be higher, but perhaps when the single and double lentis are released that will change. Surprised either way.

Personally I would suspect with a higher run, you see what can sell in regards to box sets then once you see the demand you cap off that then there after. And so long as you sold enough for MOQ for the boxes (which it def is no prob) then you cap then ... thus you dont have a bunch of extra empty boxes.

in the limited edition poster world, there are ones with strict # limits based upon licensing agreements but then there are others that are Timed Editions. Timed can be nice for all parties involved including fans wanting to obtain something easy ... its less limited, but seems a better economical structure for all. Tho customers have to wait longer for manufacturing process as its at time of sale the edition size is made.

I've always thought a timed edition for some premiums would be cool. Cause as a retailer, even if your timed only sold say 200 , but you needed to make 300 for manufacturing you could technically still do and tell customers 300 sold. :p And when things go well, if you sell say 323 then let that be edition size etc.

/end my random ramblings.

I'm glad the print run was higher, gives everyone a fair chance for a start and also we didn't have to do that dreaded lottery pick. Glad to have secured mine now the wait for it :thumbs:

Personally I would suspect with a higher run, you see what can sell in regards to box sets then once you see the demand you cap off that then there after. And so long as you sold enough for MOQ for the boxes (which it def is no prob) then you cap then ... thus you dont have a bunch of extra empty boxes.

in the limited edition poster world, there are ones with strict # limits based upon licensing agreements but then there are others that are Timed Editions. Timed can be nice for all parties involved including fans wanting to obtain something easy ... its less limited, but seems a better economical structure for all. Tho customers have to wait longer for manufacturing process as its at time of sale the edition size is made.

I've always thought a timed edition for some premiums would be cool. Cause as a retailer, even if your timed only sold say 200 , but you needed to make 300 for manufacturing you could technically still do and tell customers 300 sold. :p And when things go well, if you sell say 323 then let that be edition size etc.

/end my random ramblings.

That sounds reasonable, I have no experience purchasing the mondo limited posters but I think they may have a system to which your referring to on some of there releases?
I thought Thor Ragnarok had 3,000 copies and Black Panther was bumped to 4,000. There seemed to be a number of people who missed out on the Boxset and DL. With Blufans not numbering there boxsets for some reason I have no idea how many they made for Thor or how many an extra 1,000 copies would add to Black Panther? Your logic for putting out the boxsets first makes alot of sense. It seems like Blufans have been doing that along with the 1/4 Slips as well for at least the last few releases I can't remember before that. Which makes sense so they can figure out the number of slips to make maybe?

Thx for the tutorial :thanks:, never put quite that much thought into it.

One click secured. Is 1/4 slip and deposit included in the $155 or is it $155 extra?

The GB explains it pretty clearly I thought?

$94.99 is your $64.99 for the 1/4 slip + box and $30 deposit for the One Click. Remaining balance for the one click is then $155.99

@RobZone
Can I sign up for the Black Panther GB? I am interested in single lenti and double lenti. This is my first purchase. I noticed that the preorder starts on July 10 and I do not know if I can participate in this purchase.

Reactions: tono06
@RobZone
Can I sign up for the Black Panther GB? I am interested in single lenti and double lenti. This is my first purchase. I noticed that the preorder starts on July 10 and I do not know if I can participate in this purchase.

Hello mate ;)

Unfortunately, to participate in the Group Buy to secure the copies you are after, you need to wait for the Group Buy to be live on Tuesday July 10.

Currently right now the Group Buy is only Open for the 1-Click Boxset + 1/4 Slip (only 1 set remaining).

Reactions: apsmith21
@RobZone
There are no restrictions (that was only discussed when quantities seemed to be extremely limited) so everyone can participate when the GB goes live on Tuesday, time window yet to be announced. I would be ready during the window that will be announced and act quickly, even if quantities are good it might go fast, especially DL.