Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it is definitely unsettling that it seems more problematic to obtain the release licensing in China these days, probably because of political reasons. I’m sure at some point it will resolve itself but who knows how when. We can only hope this is some sort of temporary issue that doesn’t last long.

Well it is definitely unsettling that it seems more problematic to obtain the release licensing in China these days, probably because of political reasons. I’m sure at some point it will resolve itself but who knows how when. We can only hope this is some sort of temporary issue that doesn’t last long.

Nothing probable about it, this is direct fallout caused by the Trump administration.

Until this point of time I really couldn’t have cared less about him but now that he is impacting my life.....this time it’s war!

Reactions: yeslek
I don't mind waiting for my DL. I understood long ago that premium steel collecting requires time and I'm ok with it. Of course I'd prefer to get the movies sooner but it's that or nothing.

It's great that we get a spot for IW GB. That is ok enough for me for the delay.

Reactions: TheJoker
I was told we'd likely know some more mid October and there is another GB for another title likely to happen end of October which there is no delay on and pretty sure there is a thread for it here but won't announce it otherwise.

So while October may be slow , there are plenty of other titles from other retailers we can all look at. Lets not create any panic train.

Your purchase is backed by us, and the staff here are readily available for contact. Blufans has also been very professional with us in the matter. The wait may definitely suck, but for the long time folks of HDN and people who have bought blufans titles since day 1 we know they have come a long way since then. The wait's used to be EXTREMELY long on every single title. I believe the first one even took like a year. 6 months after payment was very ordinary too. So things have been improved and running steady for a very long time now. I only mention the past to know how good we've had it for so long now. Lets just be patient with this one and see where we land.

Hulk?
Infinity War?

I'd imagine those will be the next two WEA from Blufans. Looking forward to their Greatest Showman release as well

No worries

So if you purchased a Black Panther OC, you will have a guaranteed spot on a Infinity War OC. If you purchased a Black Panther DL, you will have a guaranteed spot for a Infinity War DL, etc. :)
FOR REAL? Oh man, in that case I’m even more happy I went for the Black Panther OC :woot::woot:
Right?
That’s excellent news.

Not that I’m getting super impatient and all regardless(its just how I am. Lol)

Thanks for all the hard work guys

Right?
That’s excellent news.

Not that I’m getting super impatient and all regardless(its just how I am. Lol)

Thanks for all the hard work guys

I definitely would define you as an impatient Ninja :rofl:

Not that there is anything wrong with it ;)

Last edited:
Nothing probable about it, this is direct fallout caused by the Trump administration.

Until this point of time I really couldn’t have cared less about him but now that he is impacting my life.....this time it’s war!
I have the feeling it’s the other way around. China is being difficult. Trump could make it even more complicated.

Article

FYI, I have a member who is wanting to cancel their GB copy of their single lenti

First come first serve, it'll be GB price + PayPal fees. Whoever is first to PM me gets it

GONE

Last edited:

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Last edited:

1. Transfer

2. Refund

3. Wait it out

What awesome hosts we have here!

That is brilliant @cooey thank you!

I'll probably just transfer, makes sense. Guaranteed spot so might as well... like for like one click!