Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think as long as we are guaranteed a copy of Black Panther further down the line, transferring the cost over to Infinity War seems like a good idea. The only thing I'd have been concerned about would have been missing out on Black Panther after successfully securing a copy.

One thing though, how would this work if we preferred a different edition of Infinity War than the one we secured for Black Panther?

@Zagreus At this 'early' stage it will be like-for-like. However, if I can I will allow swapping (with the member paying difference or refunding difference if there is any)

Reactions: Zagreus
So, if I understand correctly, with the Option 1 ... if I bought a Black Panther Simple Lenti edition, it becomes a Simple Lenti edition for Infinity War and I have a place reserved for the upcoming edition of Black Panther? But if, for example, I want the Double Lenti of Infinity War, can I?

What happened to the guaranteed Infinity War GB spot for ordering black panther, thought I’d be easier to wait this out and then have a GB spot for Infinity War when it’s ready.

What happened to the guaranteed Infinity War GB spot for ordering black panther, thought I’d be easier to wait this out and then have a GB spot for Infinity War when it’s ready.
That's still the case except it's just switched as IW is being released first. (Guranteed BP if you transfer money to IW)

Same difference though as option 1 just switched around

@Zagreus At this 'early' stage it will be like-for-like. However, if I can I will allow swapping (with the member paying difference or refunding difference if there is any)
That's brilliant thank you. My brother and I usually go for double lenticular but for Black Panther he preferred the art on another version. I was just worried he might miss out on this great deal purely because of this one particular choice.

That's what I was thinking.

So you don't get your spot for Infinity Wars if you wait it out?
You simply change, where your payment for BP transfers to equal edition of IW, and then you are guranteed a spot for BP when that finally gets released.

Edit: See that you saw that now. :p

Very pleased with how this is dealt with here, but definitely a bugger that we won’t see this until 2019..

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
well done @cooey thanks for update firstly.
also might be worth sticking that post in the op of the thread for others save asking same old questions.

like idea of option 1 personally if you starting a list stick me down for option 1 please.
also would be able to pay for bp get it out the way so dont bugger me up for xmas???

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: tono06
also might be worth sticking that post in the op of the thread for others save asking same old questions.

like idea of option 1 personally if you starting a list stick me down for option 1 please.
also would be able to pay for bp get it out the way so dont bugger me up for xmas???

my sentiments exactly :)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@cooey is there a different section where we tell you what decision we take?

I'll be starting a PM with everyone tomorrow bud :)

Will be added shortly. As for payment for everything, we will be working that out over the next couple of days

Unrelated to all the chaos -

We saw a video of the single lenti before - I wonder if they have been produced already, we will see a video of the double lenticular sometime soon. Maybe photos of the fullslip for those waiting for that too?