Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually I opened everything, but not buying or keeping many OC’s I don’t see the point in opening more than the one I’ll watch. Plus there isn’t a nice novelty of keeping a copy sealed(only have one Guardians 2 still sealed of the small few duplicates I do have mind).
It’s tempting to open them all but the insides are all the same, so think i’ll Just open the double lenti(due to rear being blocked by info card)

The One Click Boxsets from HDzeta, Blufans and FAC all editions have different Bonus Items, they are not redundant so each edition complement the 1-Click set very well.
The only thing you get as Duplicate are the Steelbooks :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
See Cooey’s update quoted above.

So expect shipping to start next week with tracking to follow shortly after and PM’d to you by the man himself :)

lets hope this time shipping is faster than it was with IW with the bottle neck being the airport 13 days without movement, i really hope there backlog has cleared.

and hopefully cooey has a pile of single tracking numbers for us tommorrow on the 20th :D

basil:thumbs:

The One Click Boxsets from HDzeta, Blufans and FAC all editions have different Bonus Items, they are not redundant so each edition complement the 1-Click set very well.
The only thing you get as Duplicate are the Steelbooks :thumbs:
Think I only own a single HDZ steel (edge of tomorrow)not often a fan and have usually picked up editions eslsewhere for specific movies,
Are they the only ones who have differing goodies per steelbook edition?
Pretty sure most OC’s I have just had a booklet for each.

Are there differing extras in each BF edition.... depending on what they are I may have to open them then. But I do love the idea of keeping the extras sealed

lets hope this time shipping is faster than it was with IW with the bottle neck being the airport 13 days without movement, i really hope there backlog has cleared.

and hopefully cooey has a pile of single tracking numbers for us tommorrow on the 20th :D

basil:thumbs:
Am sure it will be.
Xmas, new year and various other end of calander year holidays likely caused the delay :)

After all that excitement of not unsealing my IW slips, I can breathe a little before this one arrives. There's stil TDK and Deadpool to come in between.

FML!