Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the temptation but I’m good to stick with OC’s for the two Avengers event movies, and BP as a rare one off
Only prior OC’s I had were John wick Nova(I kept lenti, buddy has fullslip and a ninja too the 1/4 off my hands) Zootopia(recently sold the FS), Frozen Kimchi(buddy had the 1/4 I have the lenti), Deadpool Hardbox(swapped the FS steel for the sequel so both movies live in slips in the hardbox) and Guardians 2 FAC hardbox - this, along with these recent Andy hopefully Endgame are the only OC’s I truely wish to keep all parts to(1/4 for BP aside mind, had hoped to gift that but delays fudged the idea, so not sure what am doing with it now),
Of my nearly 400 strong steelbook collection, I only have two other other double dip(Cap 1 as I can let go of the HMV edition despite having Kimchi/Weet lenti) and Avengers (I have the 4 disc metal pack from USA and again single disc HMV steel I can’t let go of)

Not keen on duplicate steels so it’s easy to stick to a handful of exceptions.

Guardians and Avengers are the only franchises I can see me breaking the rule for(have Guardians big sleeves too....lol).

But like you, I tend to just opt for lenti’s otherwise. The rest of my marvel collection is just a single edition of a lenti release for each movie, but am waiting for releases/rereleases of Thor, Iron Man 2 and 3(though I have a partial slipped IM3) and not decided which Avengers 1 lenti I want so not bit the bullet there yet.
That's a lot of steels you got there. I only collect Marvel and other movies that I really like have the need to own it, also based on the actors. I recently sold my HDZ OC Saving Private Ryan. Another beauty is Edge of Tomorrow HDZ OC, that I will keep everything. Took a look at the HDZ Batman trilogy, I love Bale for the role but I'll pass them.

Same, I wish BF will release IM2 & IM3 and BE for Avengers 1. I have Avengers Assemble Zavvi edition and I slipped it into a fan made FS to match with the rest sequels. I'm letting go my Ragnarok steel from DL since I opened the 1/4 so I just put it into DL. No need to have multiple same steels. The only I'm missing is Thor 1 lenti, I have the 1/4 and I'm good with it. Not a big fan of the red.

Now just waiting for BP DL to come and FAC Fallout to release, expect months of delays.

That's a lot of steels you got there. I only collect Marvel and other movies that I really like have the need to own it, also based on the actors. I recently sold my HDZ OC Saving Private Ryan. Another beauty is Edge of Tomorrow HDZ OC, that I will keep everything. Took a look at the HDZ Batman trilogy, I love Bale for the role but I'll pass them.

Same, I wish BF will release IM2 & IM3 and BE for Avengers 1. I have Avengers Assemble Zavvi edition and I slipped it into a fan made FS to match with the rest sequels. I'm letting go my Ragnarok steel from DL since I opened the 1/4 so I just put it into DL. No need to have multiple same steels. The only I'm missing is Thor 1 lenti, I have the 1/4 and I'm good with it. Not a big fan of the red.

Now just waiting for BP DL to come and FAC Fallout to release, expect months of delays.
Certainly feels like a a lot.

I’ve got much fussier over what movies / steels I buy, and would rather have a few nice sets ie Tarentino, Marvel, Disney etc or full franchises item John Wick, Resident Evil, Maze Runner, Jurassic movies etc, than thousands of steels lining the walls(though lack of storage space plays a big part there).

I don’t mind if BF or another do the Iron Man movies, but whoever it is, I’ll only be gunning for a lenti.

Even with this BP set, am not sure what to do with the 1/4 slip as it was originally planned to be a gift so am not sure if I want to open that for myself now and keep the OC sealed like a more hardcore collector :p or trade/sell it.
One of the Infinity War steels from the OC will be opened for sure....it’s not really in me to keep all the OC sealed(which might hint at where am leaning with BP....gotta open one copy at least right? Think only my current still sealed steel right now is my Guardians 2 from the FAC hardbox....hmm)

Like you am missing a lenti for Thor - same reason I’ve never been bothered about BF’s is because of the red (mostly) same as you.

GB shipping update -

Single editions start shipping from 20th January. Due to Chinese New Year, one clicks start to ship around mid-Febuary

any info about the fullslip realese?
See Cooey’s update quoted above.

So expect shipping to start next week with tracking to follow shortly after and PM’d to you by the man himself :)

Certainly feels like a a lot.

I’ve got much fussier over what movies / steels I buy, and would rather have a few nice sets ie Tarentino, Marvel, Disney etc or full franchises item John Wick, Resident Evil, Maze Runner, Jurassic movies etc, than thousands of steels lining the walls(though lack of storage space plays a big part there).

I don’t mind if BF or another do the Iron Man movies, but whoever it is, I’ll only be gunning for a lenti.

Even with this BP set, am not sure what to do with the 1/4 slip as it was originally planned to be a gift so am not sure if I want to open that for myself now and keep the OC sealed like a more hardcore collector :p or trade/sell it.
One of the Infinity War steels from the OC will be opened for sure....it’s not really in me to keep all the OC sealed(which might hint at where am leaning with BP....gotta open one copy at least right? Think only my current still sealed steel right now is my Guardians 2 from the FAC hardbox....hmm)

Like you am missing a lenti for Thor - same reason I’ve never been bothered about BF’s is because of the red (mostly) same as you.
Same thoughts. I used to get steels from Best Buy then I focus more on FAC and BF for better product treatment. Spend it well. :smuggrin:

I’m not a hardcore collector for sure, firstly I don’t own thousands of steels and secondly I opened them right away. I can’t let them sitting there sealed, it burns me emotionally. At least one?! :OMG: I have to open everything asap to physically witness the beauty like I did with my IW DL, speaking of that, the lenti wasn’t the best from BF it’s kinda blurry oh wells.

Or you can always open one of the BP lenti but sell the sealed steel, slide the 1/4 into the lenti. Since all the steels are the same. That way you get to keep all 4 edition, including the 1/4 slip and the goodies. Just thoughts ;)

Same thoughts. I used to get steels from Best Buy then I focus more on FAC and BF for better product treatment. Spend it well. :smuggrin:

I’m not a hardcore collector for sure, firstly I don’t own thousands of steels and secondly I opened them right away. I can’t let them sitting there sealed, it burns me emotionally. At least one?! :OMG: I have to open everything asap to physically witness the beauty like I did with my IW DL, speaking of that, the lenti wasn’t the best from BF it’s kinda blurry oh wells.

Or you can always open one of the BP lenti but sell the sealed steel, slide the 1/4 into the lenti. Since all the steels are the same. That way you get to keep all 4 edition, including the 1/4 slip and the goodies. Just thoughts ;)
Nice plan...never thought of keeping the 1/4 slip...but tbh, I was only ever going to keep the OC myself. The show box and 1/4 was going to be an Oct b’day gift(got the guy game credit instead) so not sure am that fussed about trying your idea.
Plus feels a tad wrong to break up a set ;) lol

Good thinking though Batman!

Usually I opened everything, but not buying or keeping many OC’s I don’t see the point in opening more than the one I’ll watch. Plus there isn’t a nice novelty of keeping a copy sealed(only have one Guardians 2 still sealed of the small few duplicates I do have mind).
It’s tempting to open them all but the insides are all the same, so think i’ll Just open the double lenti(due to rear being blocked by info card)