Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Brand spankin' new ....

Donated by Blufans

Black Panther SL SteelBook Edition from BluFans

bpDL.jpg

What character in the MCU needs their own marvel movie?

Thank-you so very much HDN and of course BluFans for providing such an incredible prize!
As for MCU characters I'd like to see get a stand alone film, actually Odin is an incredibly deep and complex character I would pay serious coin to see a film devoted to.
I have always been keenly interested in Norse mythology since a young lad, courtesy actually of the Marvel Thor comics.
I in fact have the majority of the entire Thor run up to I guess, year 2000? With a few since, also picked up.

This includes MOST "Journey into Mystery" editions sadly, NOT #83 but from #84 on, most in VF or better condition.
Anyway, Odin's history is staggering!
(For those familiar with DnD, I'd compare him to Elminster for depth and excitement).

He wrangled and put in place so many Asgardian enemies, he's called the "AllFather" for a good reason.
This guy even created the Destroyer, as a suit of armour to battle the Celestials! (that... didn't go so well) ;)
Anyway, guest appearances by Loki, Thor et al would of course help sell it but Odin could give us an incredible film!
Yeah, my vote is for Asgard's chief cook and bottle washer...:thumbs:

Attachments

• Odin 1.jpg
    Odin 1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: Wreck