black-swan-back.jpg

black-swan-inside.jpg
Pictures of actual steelbook courtesy of Sinthetic:
BlackSwan-1.jpg

BlackSwan-2.jpg

BlackSwan-3.jpg

BlackSwan-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted some days ago in another forum which steelbook should be released - I said "Black Swan" :D

And now it's coming!!! :oohyeah:

I hope for a really really great artwork - maybe a lenticular where Natalie Portman's eyes changes from the white to black swan :drool:

This is a no-bainer for me, about time it gets the steelbook treatment, hope Zavvi do it justice & btw I'm really not feeling any of the above posted arts, need something real & sexy guys ;)

:oohyeah: Been putting of buying this one for so long, now I finally have no excuse for this one not being in my collection. Cannot wait for the art.

Very good film. Nearly picked up the amaray several times so will certainly go for this if the artwork meets expectations.

I love the amaray with white slipcover but there is so much oppurtunity for great artwork on this, I fear I will have to double dip.

Me neither, bring on the pre-order link!!!!

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Almost literally just wet myself with excitement. This was in my top 3 most wanted steels....I don't know how to contain my excitement!

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Never seen the movie is it any good ? maybe worth a blind buy ?

Hold the phone! You've never seen it?! Get on that, mate!

Haha, we all laughed when Zavvi called themselves "The home of steelbook".

Is this part of another Fox wave? Or would this still be considered the same wave?