Black Swan Limited Edition (5000 pieces) [Japan]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Wonder if those shiny pieces on the box are printed on or actual pieces of plastic/glass (probably not).
It's a shame this movie did not get more limited big boxes in the Western world (apart from the French one). Don't feel like buying a big booklet I can't read :cool:

You know what is odd, the DVD box set edition shows a Blu-ray disc in the pic in the middle ...... so is this also a blu-ray boxed set. :naughty:

Reactions: Glaurung
Black Swan Blu-Ray/DVD Limited Ed Set [Japan]

BUY HERE

7118SxOFj4L._AA1000_.jpg

Bought this one as a Christmas gift last year for a fan in the family and was surprised, for its price, how unimpressive it is. Not only was the box a little bigger than the amaray case, it was not as glittery and glossy as we had anticipated. But there are a few fake diamonds on the box :)

Reactions: WKRP
Sammy, yeah I found it during a fluke search. Skipping this one, seems a bit 'thin' on the coolness factor for me, LOL

Hehehe.. Nice one!
I got mine for 30 dollars from another collector so I think it is worthy! ;)

hehe.. Thanks for the support. The best thing was to read this tread today and to know the box has a BD inside! ;)

I know, like the German BD version, this one looks like it comes in a DVD case. I saw the BD symbol real little when I was surfing for Limited Eds, and was like 'what?' Haha:) Do you open your sets,or just collect?

Cool! Great find indeed :)

I open them when I decide to watch.. About this Black Swan LE: I've opened just out of curiosity (as I already had watched the korean digibook) and only noticed the DVD size case so I thought it was a DVD edition. :p

20 Greatest Sci-Fi + Suspense Movie Hits Lucky Bag

An amazon.co.jp Exclusive

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00BU0DASS/ref=s9_simh_co_p74_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=left-1&pf_rd_r=0X321TKT548ACB7S8XE1&pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=464711576&pf_rd_i=typ01

Lucky bag deals work 20 SF action and suspense enters!

Movies included:
"The Day the Earth Stood Still" + ● Blu-ray Twin Pack "The Day the Earth Stood Still" (EAN: 4,988,142,868,626)
● Blu-ray Twin Pack 28 " days after ... "+" ... 28 weeks later "(EAN: 4988142868527)
● Blu-ray Twin Pack "Night Watch / NOCHNOI DOZOR" + "Day Watch / Director's Cut" (EAN: 4,988,142,868,824)
● Blu-ray : (4988142868121 EAN) Twin Pack "Independence Day" + "The Day After Tomorrow"
Planet of the Apes Evolution Blu-ray Collection ● (EAN: 4988142871121)
Marvel Hero ● Blu-ray BOX (EAN: 4988142865229)
● Black Swan Deluxe BOX : (4988142855527 EAN) it is not replaceable products ※. ※ except when there is a defective product, the product of non-returnable. ※ be returned for each grab bag including items shipped, if there is a defective product to the individual return for each individual product, exchange, refund will not be performed. ※ Please acknowledge receipt of a convenience store in the specified COD because it does not correspond to a convenience store and pay.

Reactions: dirtyoak