Blade (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 27 from 12 AM - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Finish: Matte - no 'bossing
Notes: Limited Edition Slipcase with exclusive artwork & spot gloss finish - Replica Theatrical Poster - Set of 3 Gloss Art-cards

12708266-7044806251221569.jpg

12708266-1114806251267817.jpg12708266-1594806251352999.jpg 12708266-1444806251587860.jpg 12708266-1424806251468307.jpg 12708266-1864806251413449.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvis Black Friday steelbook sale section are all the same prices as they’ve always been LOL. They do make me laugh

I got rcvip to work for 10%. Reddit didn't work

REDDIT only works on in stock steels. ZAVEH12 is the one that works on pre orders like RCVIP but it’s disabled for now. I imagine they will activate that again soon. It’s already a expired twice before

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and djjez83
I wonder how this will be packed probably to thick for the normal mailers, maybe it come in jiffy bag all damaged im tempted but already have the blade steels a already

I wonder how this will be packed probably to thick for the normal mailers, maybe it come in jiffy bag all damaged im tempted but already have the blade steels a already
Depends on the size of the slip
If it's just a standard slipbox with steelbook that will fit in zavvi white box
Poster and artcards depending on size might be inside the steelbook.

The IT steelbook Box set zavvi started to use similar packaging that HMV used for box sets

Some other box sets customers recently been getting them in wraparound mailers and boxes and not jiffy mailers

Depends on the size of the slip
If it's just a standard slipbox with steelbook that will fit in zavvi white box
Poster and artcards depending on size might be inside the steelbook.

The IT steelbook Box set zavvi started to use similar packaging that HMV used for box sets

Some other box sets customers recently been getting them in wraparound mailers and boxes and not jiffy mailers
I don't find the wrap around mailers great at times ok sometimes and not other times, my vendetta come with one and looked if it was not the right mailer for it as that edition is thick and the sleeve is damaged.
They should have used next size up, im sure one used was for thinner items.
I might have not helped when post guy handed me the items with about 6 steels on top of it.
So was either done while coming over here or the final part of its journey.
I was hoping or expecting some of my last star wars steels even though its early days for some but none.

Lol pre order tonight and already dispatching. Jesus! zavvi trying to make that Christmas cash.

passing on this as much as I love the film. Would look great with the exact same finish as total recall. But I find the back too samey and I don’t like that shot of him. Fronts good tho

Wait, so this releases on the 30th and is available to order on the 27th? Cutting it a bit close aren't they?
They literally took the money the second I placed the order :whistle:
Makes me wonder what is the point of the preorder, they may as well just put it straight up :rofl::whistle:

Reactions: MrSquifler
They literally took the money the second I placed the order :whistle:
Makes me wonder what is the point of the preorder, they may as well just put it straight up :rofl::whistle:

I guess because the release date is the 30th so it isn't actually "in stock" so non red Carpet members can't use any "in stock" discount codes.

Reactions: Robles
I guess because the release date is the 30th so it isn't actually "in stock" so non red Carpet members can't use any "in stock" discount codes.
Good point :thumbs: Still though its a super quick turn around :wow:

Reactions: Stygian