Blade (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 27 from 12 AM - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Finish: Matte - no 'bossing
Notes: Limited Edition Slipcase with exclusive artwork & spot gloss finish - Replica Theatrical Poster - Set of 3 Gloss Art-cards

12708266-7044806251221569.jpg

12708266-1114806251267817.jpg12708266-1594806251352999.jpg 12708266-1444806251587860.jpg 12708266-1424806251468307.jpg 12708266-1864806251413449.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's simply due to higher volumes in the postal services and at Zavvi, probably less than the regular amount of employees that would normally be working in various warehouses at this time of year due to COVID. It's Christmas season and COVID. Everybody has known for months that it would get like this with postal services worldwide this December.

Reactions: Dr Acula
I think it's simply due to higher volumes in the postal services and at Zavvi, probably less than the regular amount of employees that would normally be working in various warehouses at this time of year due to COVID. It's Christmas season and COVID. Everybody has known for months that it would get like this with postal services worldwide this December.
sure but i think for the germans the big problem was the german custom :-(
this people are same as vampires..... both are hungry ...... vampires need blood but the customs need money

sure but i think for the germans the big problem was the german custom :-(
this people are same as vampires..... both are hungry ...... vampires need blood but the customs need money
Why didn't the Germans get the German version, mine will arrive Thursday. It'll probably get here before the Zavvi one (I live in UK)

Yes, same here. I have messaged Zaavi, and just got the dispatch confirmation email resent to me! This was dispatched on the 2nd December I think. It is a bit lengthy within the U.K. even for me as I tend to 99% get them within a week!
I'm finding most things from Zavvi now take a little while longer than they used to. I think it's a mixture of Royal Mail dealing with backlogs and sheer volume and also maybe customs from Guernsey as well.

Reactions: moviemania1973
Yes, same here. I have messaged Zaavi, and just got the dispatch confirmation email resent to me! This was dispatched on the 2nd December I think. It is a bit lengthy within the U.K. even for me as I tend to 99% get them within a week!
Their twitter help asked me to confirm my details, then radio silence...

I'm finding most things from Zavvi now take a little while longer than they used to. I think it's a mixture of Royal Mail dealing with backlogs and sheer volume and also maybe customs from Guernsey as well.
It’s Christmas shipping times now, pot luck if anything outside of guaranteed delivery gets to you in a reasonable time.

Reactions: Dr Acula
My copy of Blade from Zaavi turned up this morning too. Longest its ever taken, but glad its here. However, Doctor Who season 7 steelbook was only posted from Zoom on Wednesday and turned up today. It is pot luck with the post atm, but with Christmas times kicking in, it will take longer, especially for overseas and add to that the Pandemic! Also had a delivery from an Ebayer that was sent only yesterday, and that turned up today as well!!