Blade (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 24, 2017 (First Batch) - April 30, 2018 (Second Batch) - March 4, 2019 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-orders for re-release go live January 19 around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11526666-103450654 (1).jpg

11526666-4494510727840.jpg11526666-1294510727970.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The exact same thing has happened to me... makes me wonder how many others also made a new order with the code and are now unable to cancel their original order. Oh well, I'll just sell my spare copy at cost or do a giveaway at some point.
Same happened with me :rofl:

I had forgotten at the time to check my debit card for pending transactions after ordering :LOL:

When you order in stock items with Zavvi they send payment request to your bank straight away it happens very quickly as in less than a min

With Zavvi once payment request has been done any cancel order request you do will fail as their system auto puts your order to awaiting dispatch
It can take a longer before you see this happen in your account status of your order but payment is taken straight away

In my opinion Zavvi should be the same as amazon where you can cancel before it's been dispatched

Zavvi should delay sending payment request to your bank for at least 2-3 hours after you order so you have time to cancel an order quickly after you placed an order.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Noodles
Same happened with me :rofl:

I had forgotten at the time to check my debit card for pending transactions after ordering :LOL:

When you order in stock items with Zavvi they send payment request to your bank straight away it happens very quickly as in less than a min

With Zavvi once payment request has been done any cancel order request you do will fail as their system auto puts your order to awaiting dispatch
It can take a longer before you see this happen in your account status of your order but payment is taken straight away

In my opinion Zavvi should be the same as amazon where you can cancel before it's been dispatched

Zavvi should delay sending payment request to your bank for at least 2-3 hours after you order so you have time to cancel an order quickly after you placed an order.
Ha yeah, typical that they've dispatched these so quickly and not given us a chance to cancel, when any other time they take forever to send in stock items out... or at least they do in my experience anyway. Guess we can't really complain too much though... we should hopefully have these within a few days now! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Yeh people have captured pictures of big foot, flying saucers and paranormal apparitions, but zavvi can't even get a picture of a steelbook in their own warehouse.
:LOL::rofl:

Photos of big foot, flying saucers and paranormal apparitions are fake :rofl:

You want Zavvi provide fake photos also :p :LOL:

Yeh people have captured pictures of big foot, flying saucers and paranormal apparitions, but zavvi can't even get a picture of a steelbook in their own warehouse.
I don't think this is a surprise, have you seen who is now working in the Zavvi/Hut Group warehouse?, I'd wondered were they went.

And there is no excuse for no photos either as I can clearly see a copy on a trolly, and the useless bunch just walked straight past it.......:D

hut warehouse staff.jpg