Blade (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 24, 2017 (First Batch) - April 30, 2018 (Second Batch) - March 4, 2019 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-orders for re-release go live January 19 around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11526666-103450654 (1).jpg

11526666-4494510727840.jpg11526666-1294510727970.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great looking steelbook. Love the finish and the spot gloss, embossed title. Just a shame they don't all match but they are distributed by 2 different companies so can't have everything I guess. Just nice to be able to complete the trilogy :)
IMG_20171130_173040556.jpg

Reactions: lgans316
Well, bit of a suprise today as this turned up. I ordered when it was pre order for march release. Didn't even get a dispatch notice. Checked my zavvi account and it says dispatched but still has release date for march. Not that i'm complaining as i was bit gutted when i fell asleep before midnight release.

Wanted to pick one out of this and John Wick and annoyingly chose John Wick which is so bland in my opinion. Gonna stick a pre-order in for March now and send back the horrendous John Wick steel.

Personally, I prefer the Japanese one.

Art is centered better on the front (top of his head is going off the edge of the zavvi one) and the names are much larger too on the UK one. I prefer the back art on the Japanese one too.

Still, a great effort from Warner on this one. Better than we expect it would have been I think. Good movie choices too in that last wave.

Last edited:
I have not yet got delivery of my Blade steelbook dispatched on Friday last week and John Wick Steelbook dispatched on Saturday

I have had different steelbook orders and Vinyl soundtrack dispatched last week on Wednesday/Friday/Saturday delivered this week but not Blade or John Wick

Was Blade and John Wick steelbooks for those who have got delivery arrive in the Zavvi white boxes as in dispatched from guernsey

I have not yet got delivery of my Blade steelbook dispatched on Friday last week and John Wick Steelbook dispatched on Saturday

I have had different steelbook orders and Vinyl soundtrack dispatched last week on Wednesday/Friday/Saturday delivered this week but not Blade or John Wick

Was Blade and John Wick steelbooks for those who have got delivery arrive in the Zavvi white boxes as in dispatched from guernsey
I'm also waiting on a load of Black Friday stuff all week. Nothing came.

Ah, Xmas post.......

The UK/Zavvi release is the overall winner for me too... the only thing I don't love about it is their choice of interior art, but then it's still better than the others IMO.