Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: February 5th , 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Zavvi - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £39.99

81r1P972TyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks for the box pictures ! This is quite rare !!!
The bottles are numbered, Did you check if you didn't had the 2049 in the box ? Just imagine this one went to somebody who doesn't know or doesn't care and is getting drinked and trashed !:bored::grumpy:

No I do not have any in the 2000 area. Whoever has 2019 and 2049 are lucky bastards. Yeah but I'm sure they had no clue they were numbered bottles. Probably drank it all and recycled the bottle lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Have they sold out of this already? Says in stock but when you try an add one to cart none?
And they seem to ship worldwide. Im not fussed in owning one but if price was right I might grab one to go with ltd edition sets next yr.
Being scottish you would think i would love whiskey cant stand the stuff,so i would not be drinking mine if i got one lol.
But not sure what places sell it here in australia but one site says price will be $300 dont you love it when you pay too much for stuff here.

So the Johnnie Walker Blade Runner edition is getting bought up fast all over the place. I see people now selling online for 300 a bottle. I have my 2 but a friend asked if I could get him one and another guy I know was on the fence (if he doesn't ebay here I come, lol). I talked with @Deckard99 asked if he wanted me to get a bottle cause the place I bought mine at still had a couple. He happily said yes. They gave me the box the bottles come in also... So now I have a case here lol. here's some pictures of the full case, and @Deckard99 here's yours my friend....

Wow, that bottle is even beautiful than I imagined! GI_SnakeEyes, I owe you one buddy.

You can get the Johnnie Walker - Black Label Directors Cut Blade Runner 2049 in various countries
Some countries are sold out but not all it's still available
Some retailers won't ship outside their location

It's limited to 39,000 worldwide

I'm going through my pre-orders as I have to cancel a bunch this month. This is one of them.

Do anybody want this? If yes,I won't cancel, pm me and we take it from there. :thumbs:

Yes, e-mail cancellation from Zavvi happened to me too. I ordered this back when the listing first came out. No explanation at all from Zavvi as to why. Sent their Customer Service a note to find out what is going on.

this is the email I got from @zavvi :(

Thank you for getting in touch for an update on order #######.

Due to a high demand for Blade Runner 2049 - Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray with 2 Whiskey Glasses Set , we cannot guarantee that we can fulfil your order.

You will be informed nearer the time of the release date on the status of your order.

If a charge has been taken for the order and we are unable to fulfil it, then a refund will be processed upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Zavvi Customer Service Team

In stock at HMV now... not many I reckon.

[edit] - Sold out now at HMV, must have been in single figures, disappeared in seconds. Amazon UK everynow and again showing as available to order at £55.51 (yes, Amazon themselves) for some bizarre reason, should be £39.99....

Last edited:
I'm going through my pre-orders as I have to cancel a bunch this month. This is one of them.

Do anybody want this? If yes,I won't cancel, pm me and we take it from there. :thumbs:

Last chance. I'm cancelling this tomorrow. ;)

I cancelled my orders with both Zavvi and Amazon UK last week

I though reordered with amazon Italy yesterday as it worked out cheaper even with shipping cost included

@paulboland i cancelled my amazon.it preorder.
Cost 5 eur more on amazon.fr, but has a steelbook.
I already have both UK 3D/2D trade wide steelbook on pre order and HMV Exclusive 4K/3D/2D Mondo steelbook on pre order
I also already purchased the Best Buy 2D Steelbook using HDN GB

Italy Whiskey Edition is cheaper than France Edition I don't need same steebok twice :rofl:
HMV Mondo is better as it has 4K UHD Disc

I also have the UK Limited Edition with Art Cards edition on pre order and the Blaster Edition from Germany on pre order

6 Blu-ray Editions I will have of Blade Runner 2049 :LOL:

The €5.79 saving can be used to purchase a stiff drink after I see the amount of money I have spent on 1 film :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
I already have both UK 3D/2D trade wide steelbook on pre order and HMV Exclusive 4K/3D/2D Mondo steelbook on pre order
I also already purchased the Best Buy 2D Steelbook using HDN GB

Italy Whiskey Edition is cheaper than France Edition I don't need same steebok twice :rofl:
HMV Mondo is better as it has 4K UHD Disc

I also have the UK Limited Edition with Art Cards edition on pre order and the Blaster Edition from Germany on pre order

6 Blu-ray Editions I will have of Blade Runner 2049 :LOL:

The €5.79 saving can be used to purchase a stiff drink after I see the amount of money I have spent on 1 film :rofl:

You, @Deckard99 , and myself are cut from the same clothe! We need to all have a drink together after we see our final bills on all these 2049's lol. I have a total of 4 wiskey sets and 2 blasters (not including the 3rd that was blocked) hopefully at least 1 of the other 2 will get to me!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland