Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
When I checked my tracking details of my order, it says

Parcel arrived at a carrier facility
Krefeld, KREFELD, DE
Carrier Royal Mail, along with a RM tracking No.

So is this Asendia as well
No it's not Asendia
Amazon orders shipped using Asendia don't have any tracking

Your dispatch email will list who amazon used to ship your order

My Italian set shows that the parcel is now in Australia waiting for clearance.

The moment of truth!
@Mrpato
Following this post did you use standard or express shipping? im curious how aus customs deal with this it be first one i know of to arrive here.

Last edited:
I’ve used regular shipping, two units in separate shipments.
@Mrpato who did they use to send with standard shipping and how long did this take to get to australia,i had planned on using standard shipping to save some funds but thought maybe have better chance through a courier with customs or to sort out any issues.
Hope it goes through ok as gives me hope of mine in wa,i normally don't pay for express but due to what this is thought it maybe best.
If there is no issues with customs then i will have wished i sent standard as im in no rush to get it but do want it.

@Mrpato who did they use to send with standard shipping and how long did this take to get to australia,i had planned on using standard shipping to save some funds but thought maybe have better chance through a courier with customs or to sort out any issues.
Hope it goes through ok as gives me hope of mine in wa,i normally don't pay for express but due to what this is thought it maybe best.
If there is no issues with customs then i will have wished i sent standard as im in no rush to get it but do want it.
I’m using the standard shipping from Amazon Italy, shipped on the 8th Feb and expected delivery is 28th Feb. But looking at the current status, I could be receiving it by next week.

9 days is quick and that's standard shipping I paid express
I’m using the standard shipping from Amazon Italy, shipped on the 8th Feb and expected delivery is 28th Feb. But looking at the current status, I could be receiving it by next week.
so one took only 9 days with I parcel and other still on way was they ordered same time? 9 days is good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mrpato
My package says it's expected to arrive on the 6th - 8th of March. I just got standard shipping to Australia. What can I expect from customs? And what happens if something goes wrong?

My package says it's expected to arrive on the 6th - 8th of March. I just got standard shipping to Australia. What can I expect from customs? And what happens if something goes wrong?
If something goes wrong all you can expect is a massive disappointment and a refund.

Today is blaster day for me! I got an email from Amazon.de with a link for tracking. It said something about a delay to my order so initially I panicked until I saw that it's sitting in New Jersey, only about 20 miles or so from me.

Look like picking the fastest shipping option was a good move. It was sent by UPS, not DHL and according to below breezed right through customs! :D

Details of the shipment
Last update: Friday, 16. Febr.
08:54
Shipment is being delivered.
Bound Brook, NJ, US

08:09
Shipment is being delivered.
Bound Brook, NJ, US
08:09
Shipment was received at the distribution center.
Bound Brook, NJ, US
07:13
Broadcast left the distribution center.
Newark, NJ, US
06:53
Shipment received at the transportation service provider.
Newark, NJ, US
06:50
Shipment has arrived at customs.
Newark, NJ, US
06:07
Newark, NJ, US
05:50

Newark, NJ, US
03:01
KOELN (COLOGNE), DE
12:01
KOELN (COLOGNE), DE
Thursday, 15th Feb
23:58
KOELN (COLOGNE), DE
22:56
KOELN (COLOGNE), DE
21:07
WARSAW, PL
18:16
WARSAW, PL
18:16
WARSAW, PL
04:10
WARSAW, PL
04:00
DOBRA STRYKOV, PL
12:56
DOBRA STRYKOV, PL
Wednesday, Feb. 14
14:49
Delivery has left the logistics center and is on the way.
PL

Please Mister Postman (Mister Postman, look and see) Oh yeah
(Is there a Blaster in your bag for me?) Please Please Mister Postman
(Why's it been a very long time) Oh yeah
(Since I heard from that UPS man of mine)

Mine's been charged and shipped yesterday with a expected release date of Sunday 18th Feb! :OMG::wow: I was originally due for 2nd batch delivery in April lol given I ordered very late. Fortunately I had the funds available :wacky:

Mine's been charged and shipped yesterday with a expected release date of Sunday 18th Feb! :OMG::wow: I was originally due for 2nd batch delivery in April lol given I ordered very late. Fortunately I had the funds available :wacky:
I'm gonna demand a refund of the shipping charges after I receive this.